WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beer

what kind of beer is the best

  • Budwiser

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • MGD

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Heineken

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Rolling Rock

    Votes: 5 38.5%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#4
I'm a vodka man, but when I'm hosting, here's what's on ice...

1) Pabst - still the best blue collar beer
2) Mitchelob - the weekends were made for it
3) Stella Artois - the ladies love it
 
1,102
2
202
#5
Microbrews all the way...

Depends on the mood -

Widmer Hefeweizen if I wanna drink, but could eat, too.

Brown Ale (from the good ol' Lucky Lab Brew Pub in SE Portland!!) when I wanna get fuckered up quick.

Black Butte Porter if I wanna get fucked up, but haven't eaten all day (two birdse with one stone)

Other than that - it's bourbon. Mmmm my life sucks, but bourbon makes me happy
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#6
I dont drink beer........I'd much rather something with Vodka, but if I was to drink one of the choices..........it have to be the Rolling Rock
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#7
badassmtbiker said:
Microbrews all the way...

Depends on the mood -

Widmer Hefeweizen if I wanna drink, but could eat, too.

Brown Ale (from the good ol' Lucky Lab Brew Pub in SE Portland!!) when I wanna get fuckered up quick.

Black Butte Porter if I wanna get fucked up, but haven't eaten all day (two birdse with one stone)

Other than that - it's bourbon. Mmmm my life sucks, but bourbon makes me happy

There's decent microbrew up the street from me, and they have a great one called "Wickham Wheat" killer golden beer, goes good with their smoked salmon dip.
 
1,102
2
202
#8
GottaHurt said:
There's decent microbrew up the street from me, and they have a great one called "Wickham Wheat" killer golden beer, goes good with their smoked salmon dip.
Nice. I used to have to go to DC for work. Holy shit, that sucked. East coast blows for good beer. You talk about Micros, and they're trying to give you a Rolling Rock.

"Ohh, you like microbrews? You'll love this."

No, I won't. Think Quinten Tarantino in Pulp Fiction. Rolling Rock is shit. When I buy beer I buy the good stuff. I want to taste it.
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#9
badassmtbiker said:
Nice. I used to have to go to DC for work. Holy shit, that sucked. East coast blows for good beer. You talk about Micros, and they're trying to give you a Rolling Rock.

"Ohh, you like microbrews? You'll love this."

No, I won't. Think Quinten Tarantino in Pulp Fiction. Rolling Rock is shit. When I buy beer I buy the good stuff. I want to taste it.

ahhh yes, but its the fondest beer memory I have ..........dancing beer being poured over the top of us.......okay I know Move on
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#10
Fuckin' eh Pulp Fiction.One of my Top Ten All Time Movies....hmmmmm...maybe....yep, definitely.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#11
None of that pussy beer. Here's a quote for you:

Never drink beer that looks like someone else has already drunk it.

Find yourself some Bass or Newcastle, or come have some of my homebrewed ale. If you're feeling froggy, but not brave enough for homebrew, drink a Samuel Smith's Brown Ale or a Schlafly's Porter. You might try the Schlafly's Scotch Ale, or the Imperial Stout for a kick in the pants.

Damn...
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#14
HintOfClarity said:
I had a hard time deciding between Rolling Rock & Heiniken... I also like Corona... I love beer.
No, you like piss, but whatever.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#15
labatt fan myself, although it maybe because im near the canadian border. Once had an Old Man Winter, and frankly it scared me.

Pabst blue ribbon - my grandfather used to be an uppety up there and he would take my dad to all kinds of baseball games in his company box.

no one mentioned guiness? not exactly what i would pick myself, but i could have sworn someone would have said that.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#16
tbsrk said:
labatt fan myself, although it maybe because im near the canadian border. Once had an Old Man Winter, and frankly it scared me.

Pabst blue ribbon - my grandfather used to be an uppety up there and he would take my dad to all kinds of baseball games in his company box.

no one mentioned guiness? not exactly what i would pick myself, but i could have sworn someone would have said that.
Because Guinness is mass-produced and it sucks. I can't believe it comes from the same brewery as Bass.

If you want a stout, drink a Samuel Smith's Oatmeal or Imperial Stout. If you can get it, try a Schlafly's or Sierra Nevada stout. Fuck Guinness and their catchy television advertising.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#18
otepsoul said:
want some hard shit take one shot of moon shine then you will be set.
I've drunk moonshine. My uncles have 50 gallons going at any given time, as well as stout wine and good beer (my recipe). You couldn't handle it.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#19
If you're looking for maximum buzz with great taste, here's a recipe for what we called "Spodi's" (mtn parties) in Colorado.

1.75 litre Everclear (grain alcohol, 190 proof)
3 litre's of Hawaiin Punch
1 litre of 7UP
5 fresh limes (cut into wedges)
5 fresh lemons "
5 fresh oranges "

Mix in a trash can lined with a hefty bag.

Enjoy.
 
1,102
2
202
#20
GottaHurt said:
If you're looking for maximum buzz with great taste, here's a recipe for what we called "Spodi's" (mtn parties) in Colorado.

1.75 litre Everclear (grain alcohol, 190 proof)
3 litre's of Hawaiin Punch
1 litre of 7UP
5 fresh limes (cut into wedges)
5 fresh lemons "
5 fresh oranges "

Mix in a trash can lined with a hefty bag.

Enjoy.
Everclear's illegal in Washingon!! Good thing I live on the OR/WA border!! Woohoo!! I knew Oregon was good for something (aside from taking 10% of my income, and hippies)