Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Rolling Rock

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
If you're looking for maximum buzz with great taste, here's a recipe for what we called "Spodi's" (mtn parties) in Colorado.

1.75 litre Everclear (grain alcohol, 190 proof)
Known in some circles as lighter fluid.

GottaHurt said:
Mix in a trash can lined with a hefty bag.
This pretty well sums it up.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
Perhaps I should book a trip?
Absolutely. But, don't take a tourist package. Just fly in and hook up with a native. You might get lucky and make it to one of the villages. Mmm...Eskimo women...Natives kick ass.

Make sure you visit the "Howling Dog" in Fox, AK (flirt with Betty for free drinks and make sure you eat pizza at "The Dog House"). Look for my unit's plaque, 1-501 PIR.

Make sure you hit "Charlie's" and "The Lonely Lady" in Fairbanks after you've had a little to drink.

For good beer and good music, visit The Blue Marlin. They often have two bands at once, one up front and one in the back, and they have a beer garden. Mmm...Alaskan Amber beer by the pitcher...

For overpriced drinks, good music, and loose women visit "The Greyhound." Watch out for their husbands.

For bitches, teases, fights, and assholes who should know better, visit "The Great Escape" (AKA "The Great Mistake"). You have been warned.

If you want to drink "regular" beer in a quiet setting, get drunk, and pass out without worrying about getting thrown out into the street, you can visit "The Comet Club." It's a "locals" type of bar, so be careful.

For karaoke (please tell me you don't karaoke) you can visit "The Badger Den" outside Fairbanks in the North Pole burough.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
ron said:
Absolutely. But, don't take a tourist package. Just fly in and hook up with a native. You might get lucky and make it to one of the villages. Mmm...Eskimo women...Natives kick ass.

Make sure you visit the "Howling Dog" in Fox, AK (flirt with Betty for free drinks and make sure you eat pizza at "The Dog House"). Look for my unit's plaque, 1-501 PIR.
Airborne, eh? Hmmm.. Y'alls crazy. Air Assault!

ron said:
Make sure you hit "Charlie's" and "The Lonely Lady" in Fairbanks after you've had a little to drink.

For good beer and good music, visit The Blue Marlin. They often have two bands at once, one up front and one in the back, and they have a beer garden. Mmm...Alaskan Amber beer by the pitcher...
You can't get Alaskan Amber on tap in St. Louis? Weak. I'm never moving outta the Northwest.

ron said:
For overpriced drinks, good music, and loose women visit "The Greyhound." Watch out for their husbands.
Is this the standard GI Bait bar? "My husband's in Afghanistan, and I'm soo lonely."

ron said:
For bitches, teases, fights, and assholes who should know better, visit "The Great Escape" (AKA "The Great Mistake"). You have been warned.
Or is this the GI Bait bar?

ron said:
If you want to drink "regular" beer in a quiet setting, get drunk, and pass out without worrying about getting thrown out into the street, you can visit "The Comet Club." It's a "locals" type of bar, so be careful.
I tend to have more fun in "locals" types of bars. Not the touristy type.

ron said:
For karaoke (please tell me you don't karaoke)
Only when I'm real liquored up, and destined for the drunk tank

ron said:
you can visit "The Badger Den" outside Fairbanks in the North Pole burough.

Good times. Thanks for the info.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
Airborne, eh? Hmmm.. Y'alls crazy. Air Assault!
Did that, too. Pathfinder.

badassmtbiker said:
You can't get Alaskan Amber on tap in St. Louis? Weak. I'm never moving outta the Northwest.
No, but we have Schlafly's Tap Room. It more than makes up.

badassmtbiker said:
Is this the standard GI Bait bar? "My husband's in Afghanistan, and I'm soo lonely."
Not really.

badassmtbiker said:
Or is this the GI Bait bar?
The "Great Escape" is a farce, but many GIs hang out there; mostly pogues.

badassmtbiker said:
I tend to have more fun in "locals" types of bars. Not the touristy type.
Same here.