WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beer???!

oldenunder

Maniacal Maniac
Budweiser tastes like water.
You'd better try actual beers.
I second this. I used to drink Budweiser and never thought twice about it. Then one Christmas a co-worker bought me a 6 pack of real beer and I have never looked back.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
I don't think I've ever tried Budweiser, but I imagine Heineken being a close comparison.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Fucking Rice beer you weed. Might as well drink Tiger or Corona. Good lord man They've been making Guinness since 1759 for a fucking reason - it's the real deal.

Of course Tiger is the only thing that goes good with hibachi'd dog so... keep some of that around as well.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I had a post all typed out and stuff but I got to hopping around and talking with a friend and making some convolution of dinner. I lost my post. Why? Beer.

This is my current endeavor:

Look for it and get some if you can. It' beautifully delicious.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Fucking Rice beer you weed. Might as well drink Tiger or Corona. Good lord man They've been making Guinness since 1759 for a fucking reason - it's the real deal.
Never had any Tiger. IDK what it is.

Anyway, there are better stouts than Guinness. To my taste, Beamish is way better, and still there are even better stouts out there.

This is one of my favourite beers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forst_(brewery)

Crazizniac

Particinator
Mine is actually the "Bulldog Stout" from the Ft Spokane Brewery in Spokane Washington. I stand Corrected. Apologies to all the great beers EX - FUCKINGCLUDING Budfucking - weiser / or whatever.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
All-yawl need to install the untapped app and sign up. Share your brewtastic dabbling.

One of my recent favorites.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
If you ever get to Amsterdam, go to the Delirium Café about five minutes from Central Station. They know beer.

DejectedReject

Unintended Consequence

I have been enjoying this one lately.
It also just happens to be organic and vegan if you are into that sort of thing.