WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beetle Orgy...xD

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah, I came across this pic on what's that Bug.com or something like that. People send in pics and they have an expert tell em what bug it is. This professor actually kept his cool talking about this "bug orgy" and shit. lol.

OMG PRON BAN BAN BAN!!

i can't tell what's going on in that picture...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
haha. They're all stacked on top of each other doin it, man. lol. That's what the professor said. They're like japanese beetles of some sort I think it said. There's a lot of neat pics there...I can make another thread on the other "bug love" pics if you want. It's neat to see how dragon flies and hummingbirds do it in the air, lol

Really, please don't make another thread on "Bug love". Omg was far more than enough.