WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy Before some of you post...

Dr.Arachnicus

MD, DDS, OBGYN, CPA ,ESQ, CEO of the ICUP.
You should know the age of some of these girls. A few look to be a bit young.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
This is a PG-13 site. So some of them ARE very young. Good eye.

At first I thought he was saying that he thinks pics of underage girls are being posted in this forum (which is why I initially said what I did) but now when I read it as you read it I agree with your interpretation.

edit: That's what happens when I post sober. Now I'm drunk (hey, it's my Friday night) and it all makes sense. Can we just move this to Taters so we can all call the OP a pedophile for no apparent reason?

OP, sure some member pics leave little to the imagination but it's nothing you won't see in American advertising.

EvilDadII

"Squeaky" clean
You should know the age of some of these girls. A few look to be a bit young.
You know I was thinking about that very same thing after I posted how I was going to violate the OP while eating a plate of her cheesecake off of her ass. I thought "Shit! Did I verify her age? Is it even a her?! Fuck, for all I know, this could be an FBI agent trolling for pedos!" :eek:

But then I checked again and the OP claimed to be 20. But there is still the question of its sex. I will never be able to look at blueberry cheesecake in the same way ever again. :(

Dr.Arachnicus

MD, DDS, OBGYN, CPA ,ESQ, CEO of the ICUP.
There are so many rules in this forum yet you allow minors to post questionable images. Hey I'm just a n00b in this forum so whatever.

I just doused myself with gasoline to make the flaming I'm about to get go quicker.

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unless you want this thread to be moved to taters, there will be no flaming here.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
I don't recall ever seeing a post from a minor.

... and HA! I was right.

But yeah, honestly, I don't recall anyone under the age of 18 posting here (although Swah might be a more up-to-date resource for this forum). ;)

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
There are so many rules in this forum yet you allow minors to post questionable images. Hey I'm just a n00b in this forum so whatever.

I just doused myself with gasoline to make the flaming I'm about to get go quicker.
What website are you even talking about? Where the hell are underage questionable pics? Lay off the drugs man.

Agent Trap

Blood Thirsty
Well thank you kindly for that gesture, but I regret to inform you that there is no match here to quell my thirst for flaming. If you wish for me (or anybody else on the site) to flame you, simply ask an admin in a pm to move this thread to T&H.

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
Has anyone figured out yet what this thread is supposed to be about?
I'm still trying to figure out why it's in Eye Candy, traditionally a section used to show pics of half naked women. I see no half naked women here. :(