WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beggars

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#1
Beggars. Street people with their hands out. Fuck off and get a job! I did not work all day just to buy you dinner and crack. Don't get in my way, don't ask me for "anything, man, anything at all," and don't get pissed when you walk away empty-handed. That's life and yours sucks.
 

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
91
0
0
#2
ron said:
Beggars. Street people with their hands out. Fuck off and get a job! I did not work all day just to buy you dinner and crack. Don't get in my way, don't ask me for "anything, man, anything at all," and don't get pissed when you walk away empty-handed. That's life and yours sucks.
Well your sweet... :rolleyes:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#4
Homeless? Yea, we called them bums when I was growing up.They take the time to write a sign, "will work for food", BULLSHIT!!! They're fucking bums and should be treated as such.
 
781
0
16
#5
fuckem

Kill them all. i mean fuck get a job at Mc Dolalds your fucking creaton
 

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
48
0
0
#6
Imagine a country where there were no one begging you for money. Oh wait, i live in one! :p
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#7
WhatIf said:
Imagine a country where there were no one begging you for money. Oh wait, i live in one! :p
Well, good for you! Stay there. I wonder why people do not emmigrate to the utopia that surely is Finland.
 

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
48
0
0
#8
ron said:
Well, good for you! Stay there. I wonder why people do not emmigrate to the utopia that surely is Finland.
It's the weather. ;)
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#9
WhatIf said:
It's the weather. ;)
I love the weather in Finland. However, I noticed that the people were a largely shy lot. Avert your eyes, it's a stranger! Hurry away before he talks to us!
 

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
48
0
0
#10
ron said:
I love the weather in Finland. However, I noticed that the people were a largely shy lot. Avert your eyes, it's a stranger! Hurry away before he talks to us!
I love the general grumpiness here! If you happened to smile to someone, you probably got the "what you laughing at?! :mad: " face

And wtf?! You love the weather?! Winter: fucking cold and dark, summer: mostly rain.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#11
WhatIf said:
I love the general grumpiness here! If you happened to smile to someone, you probably got the "what you laughing at?! :mad: " face

And wtf?! You love the weather?! Winter: fucking cold and dark, summer: mostly rain.
Grumpy is a way to put it. Interesting people. Sheltered. Appeasing, when you can get one to talk to you. I seriously had to chase after one guy and stop him physically in order to get directions.

I smile all the time, especially when I read something particularly amusing on here that was spouted by some ignorant asshole.

Yes, I love the weather in Finland. I moved here from Fairbanks, Alaska. I hate this place, but I make money here. We intend to move back up North once my wife has finished her degree.
 

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
48
0
0
#12
Advice for tourists: Never smile to locals, try to look as grumpy as you can. That's probably why the guy took off, you were looking like a suspicious American with that big smile on your face.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#13
WhatIf said:
Advice for tourists: Never smile to locals, try to look as grumpy as you can. That's probably why the guy took off, you were looking like a suspicious American with that big smile on your face.
That must have been it. We suspicious Americans all look alike, anyway.