WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Being Blonde

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
This should be on the show "what where you thinking"... I can not believe I just colored my hair from black and red... to blonde and I am talking pure blonde... I look and feel like crap right now.. and despite that I will be stuck a blonde at least untill tomorrow when I can change the color. *cries* This is so awful... Key point to this post girls... if all the sudden you are like "i should color my hair"... give it more thought.

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
This should be on the show "what where you thinking"... I can not believe I just colored my hair from black and red... to blonde and I am talking pure blonde... I look and feel like crap right now.. and despite that I will be stuck a blonde at least untill tomorrow when I can change the color. *cries* This is so awful... Key point to this post girls... if all the sudden you are like "i should color my hair"... give it more thought.
awww...Im sure you still look beautiful kat.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
jamesp said:
awww...Im sure you still look beautiful kit.
im shure she does too.... wait we havent seen a pic of you yet.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jamesp said:
awww...Im sure you still look beautiful kat.
I thought you know a fresh look would really help me an finding a job/life/something, I would look more mature and feel better this is so what i did not fucking have in mind...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
im shure she does too.... wait we havent seen a pic of you yet.
ur not getting one now, at least not untill i am no longer blonde hehe

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
:( ok i guess i can wait hmmmm ill post mine when i get home yay :)

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
well...depending upon the "type" of pic you let us see, we'll all know what your real hair color is.....hehe....he...

jamesp

In Memory...

heres an old pic of me, i lost the hair though, got it cut off because it was too fucking hot!

jamesp

In Memory...
l33t h4xorz said:
wow you are one ugly motherfucker...
shut the fuck up you useless waste of space. go off and play with your little "h4x0r" script buttfucker, leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jamesp said:
shut the fuck up you useless waste of space. go off and play with your little "h4x0r" script buttfucker, leave the rest of us the fuck alone.
OMG!! what if he hacks you? He claims to be elite. Golly gee~ aren't you afraid?

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:
OMG!! what if he hacks you? He claims to be elite. Golly gee~ aren't you afraid?
Oh my GOD! I didn't even think about that! No one would claim to be an "3l337 h4x0r" if they really weren't. Meh, he's just a little bitch script kiddie if anything.

P.S. Your sarcasm wasn't lost on me friend. ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jamesp said:
Oh my GOD! I didn't even think about that! No one would claim to be an "3l337 h4x0r" if they really weren't. Meh, he's just a little bitch script kiddie if anything.

P.S. Your sarcasm wasn't lost on me friend. ;)
back in the day no one would claim they was a hacker... at least not on a board or in a chat...

your machine would be fucked up so bad...to bad they gone the ways of the corny little fuck ups...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
_Kitana_ said:
back in the day no one would claim they was a hacker... at least not on a board or in a chat...

your machine would be fucked up so bad...to bad they gone the ways of the corny little fuck ups...
The day??... What was your first computer?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
The day??... What was your first computer?
luckly for me i had my frist computer way back when in like 1993 or 1994

give or take a year

its close to that