WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Being Blonde

wormstrangler

Hoodrat
I gotta agree about the hair colour urge. More thought is required.

My hair is a bronzey type colour now. It's not too bad I guess, but could be so much better. Oh well.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wormstrangler said:
I gotta agree about the hair colour urge. More thought is required.

My hair is a bronzey type colour now. It's not too bad I guess, but could be so much better. Oh well.
Yes...

my hair was red and black which i loved oh so much

and before that it was cherry cola with strawberry blonde highlights...

zigz

mediocre man
bandwidth stealing, lol. youre lucky there wasnt one of those dodgy pics they put through hahahahaha

i wouldnt ever dye my hair, probably not even highlight.
be happy with the way you are.

my hair is light brown, course, and hard to style >.<

zigz

mediocre man
lol, i tried growing mine long. it went nuts on me hahaha

i always cut my own hair. saves so much money ;P

wormstrangler

Hoodrat
Heh, I cut my own hair too. I've basically screwed one thing up each time, but I learn and soon I'll be able to do it quite well.

Though I got to keep away from it for a while, I want too see how it goes when it gets longer.

zigz

mediocre man
hey, heres a tip i wish i got told...

if youre trying to grow long, get a pot of hair wax, and just wipe a little through every morning. stops it frizzing, knotting, keeps it shiny, and moves freely as well. =)

wormstrangler

Hoodrat
If anything, I use to much product. I want to get away from that. I hate having to spend time doing my hair like a chick. Damnit. I'm becoming a metro!!! :redface:

zigz

mediocre man
overkill,

all you want is a tiny dab, and just ignore what it looks like till its long enough.
and voila, youll look like a hedgemonkey in no time. lol, jk.