WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Being gay sucks

sadgayman66

Banned - What an Asshat!
So im gay right? at my high school theres a boy that says that he wants to strip girls down in the bathroom and im like man what a creep and then u know that ur so fucking precios song well he started singin UR A FUCKING FAGGOT like a million times god i hate him

on top of that the boy i love hates me so much and I dont know how to make him like me i know hes gay because he stares at boys in the locker room and I SEE A BULGE but jeezus christ im a perv but srsly if anyone has been in this situation before pleez help im kinda desperate

hah thanks for the lol bro just needed someone to talk to

if u can plz reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes TiB. Really. That's why I included the comment after rating the post "LOL" I did Lol after taking a drink of Miller High Life. As half of it was traveling down my esophagus I laughed and filled my sinuses with beer - "snortle". See? No reason to be confused? Good, Carry on.