Being human is so demodè.

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
So.. bare with me. Everything is done under the sun. Big bang, evolution, history, internet. You can google anything you want. Everyone has an opinion about life, a religion to shove down your throat, science, culture.
I BEG YOUR PARDON can I just simply try live my life for the first time? Or is this some kind of eternal return and everything has been done before? fuck you.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
It is our finite nature that has some of us trying to fast forward others to the future.

Huh? Older leaders of nations send their kids into war, did you mean that?
So.. bare with me. Everything is done under the sun. Big bang, evolution, history, internet. You can google anything you want. Everyone has an opinion about life, a religion to shove down your throat, science, culture.
I BEG YOUR PARDON can I just simply try live my life for the first time? Or is this some kind of eternal return and everything has been done before? fuck you.

Well, if you use French words, it is better to use them correctly...

démodé​

Out of fashion is better, and English

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Not anymore. We are officially jacking this thread. It is now even more uselesser.

All in favor....

???

Beuller?

It's unanimous.

Done.

SHADDAP!

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Huh? Older leaders of nations send their kids into war, did you mean that?
No. I meant that older folks tend to want younger folks to understand something, whereas younger folks tend to want to discover things.

The more aware you are of the finite nature of life, the higher the tendency to want to warn or teach youngsters... so that perhaps they have time to do better things. But the young never listen.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Well, it is a known fact that humans never learn from their mistakes. That youngsters never listen to what the older ones have to say, is only a part of the story. There are older ones also, that have never learned, and never will. Most of humanity is stupid. That is why this world is a mess.
It is the old bell story 10-80-10 10% Are the enlightened ones. 80% are the uninterested followers. 10% are the wicked ones, the maniacs, they are the servants of the devil. Politicians belong to the last 10%.. Like sociopaths, narcissists and such..

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I think you touched on it already, opinions are like assholes - everyone has one.