WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

being lazy vs. being simple

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
ok so my parents tell me alot that im lazy but i just say i do things the simple way. for example like walker 2 flights of stairs take an elevator....walkin through a door and pressing a button is more simple than walking up 2 flights of stairs, or microwaving 1 hotdog is more simple than boiling it. lemme know which you think is a better explanation being lazy or being simple. :sword:

Zennousha said:
ok so my parents tell me alot that im lazy but i just say i do things the simple way. for example like walker 2 flights of stairs take an elevator....walkin through a door and pressing a button is more simple than walking up 2 flights of stairs, or microwaving 1 hotdog is more simple than boiling it. lemme know which you think is a better explanation being lazy or being simple. :sword:

Hmmm....

Well, in the end I think taking the easy route, just might lead to laziness.

But, I figure if you can simplify something, then the more power to you....

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
whatever

i dont smoke weed, and im sorry that you think thats the only reason someone can be simple or lazy however you look at it :p

well I do take the easier, simple ways but I definitely recognize that I'm lazy ... could be you're simple to the point it looks like lazyness

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
heh

i guess in the end they are the same and whichever one you think is right its just your opinion lol GG pointless thread :confused: