WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Being sick sucks.

Sore joints... every one of my fucking joints hurts like a bitch. I have a fucking headache, runny nose, sore throat, and feel like I'm going to throw up at any minute.

/me grabs a barf bucket.

Also, I'm fucking dizzy. Whenever I stand up, it's all I can do to keep myself standing.

I'm cold, even though it's fucking warm in here.

Somebody shoot me.:happysad:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
:gun:
there.

really sorry to hear you're sick bro. Hope you feel better soon:thumbsup:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Drink lots of water. Get well soon. :thumbsup:

Outlawed

Postaholic
Geht well soon. I really wouldn't be at the computer if i were you.

littleone

the short crazy one
I know you need to hear it, even though everyone else has, but really get better dude. Got to take care of numero uno next time.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Being an alcoholic and being old..that is normal.

Hope you feel better soon Un. :)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Being an alcoholic and being old..that is normal.

Hope you feel better soon Un. :)
alcohol kills germs right? :happysad:

also.. if unforgiven and junglizm got gaymarried and adopted a kid.. would it be a 'jung un'??

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
void said:
alcohol kills germs right? :happysad:

also.. if unforgiven and junglizm got gaymarried and adopted a kid.. would it be a 'jung un'??
no.....it would be uglizm

:D

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
no.....it would be uglizm

:D
this could be a whole new thread.. i'd do it but i'm only allowed to create 10 per day..

unfa.. un.. unf.. erm, unforgiven. get well, being sick is ghey..

OylE

Man. Nature. Technology.
You think you're sick?

Fuck. You're not sick. I've never been sick a day in my life. Just had abdominal surgery on Nov. 15 for a rectal cancer. They had to remove my rectum, and now I have to shit into an external colostomy bag for the rest of my life. Totalli incovienent, although I've gotten used to the smell. But the insicision still hurts. Had to do 8 days in the hospital, just came home night before Thanksgiving.
I wish I was dead. AND I've been looking for a job in IT since 9/11. Still nothing. You guys got it EASY. :mad: