WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Being sick sucks.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay this morning I wake up and I can't talk because it’s painful to talk. Then I ask my mom if I can stay home. I do. I took my temp. I have a 101.7 temp. This sucks I can't breathe, I can't talk. I can't do shit, but surf the web. I'm just a vegetable today. This sucks.

Easty

Click click boom
that sucks. i never get sick. lets hear it for my kick ass immune system. WOOT! anyway, hope ya feel better dude. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
damn im sick right now.....for the last 3 days i had a big ass headache and my throat hurts so much as if i was gang banged in the mouth by 8 horses

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
DIZNUTS said:
My throat hurts so much as if i was gang banged in the mouth by 8 horses
Were you? But anyway I'm good now. Besides the normal Stuffed up nose. Thanks for not being total asssholes.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
no i wasn't but it sure feel like i have