WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best Baseball Game For This Year.

I'm gonna go ahead and say ESPN Basecall 2K5 for Xbox.
Not cause it's the only one I got, but because other people I've asked that have played both said it was better than MVP Baseball. I myself usually like the EA sports franchise when it comes to Madden and NHL games but ESPN got my vote for baseball.

I got MVP and i can never seem to get a hit on it... i dunno if its somethin that im doing wrong or what,, but its usually a single, occasional double.

Also it seems that the other teams pitchers never tire out because they put out a solid 9.0 innings per game :confuse:

i like the gameplay, esp. the dynasty, and manager modes...

i also think its cool that you can intentionally hit players, rush the mound when that happens, and send your manager out to argue a call witht he ump