WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best beer vs Worst beer

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Obviously, this thread is for those who like beer. What's your favorite? I like Corona and Beck's, Stella Artois is also very good :thumbsup:

Then the sickest beer is in, my opinion, Milwaukee's best.

No wait, colt 45... warm. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I only drink Corona or Hienieken.

I can not drink any of the bud beers. They remind me of a time I got really drunk in a high school dance and puked for an entire day. :(

R

RedOctober

Heineken is a chemical stuff, not beer.
And I can tell you that because I am Dutch.

Americans can't brew beer either.

I prefer Belgian beer.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Wow ... I have a favorite beer for every mood. Killians is at the top of my list, but I really like dark & red beers. Sometimes I go for a Corona or a Heineken when I want something lighter, I like bass also. Domesticly, I would have to say bud or bud light, with miller coming in at a close second (I find miller to be to damn dry at times though)
Now, when I feeling really ghetto, I grab some malt liquer. Among my favs are Mickey's, St. Ives, Blue Bull, and Old English 800 ... all good choices when you are on a tight budget. :thumbsup:

Worst beer ... Red dog ... blah! and natty light ... double blah! and of course beast is at the bottom of the list.

R

RedOctober

It's called Heineken, not Hienieken fuckheads!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:
It's called Heineken, not Hienieken fuckheads!
No need to get violent in here. Plus we can call it whatever the fuck we want really, as long as the bartender understand us.

I lik Corona and Budwieser. There the only kind I've had what else is good.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Anyone here who likes dark beer should try Sam Smith, that stuff is great! It's very expensive though, about $9-$10 bucks for a 4 pack.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
Anyone here who likes dark beer should try Sam Smith, that stuff is great! It's very expensive though, about $9-$10 bucks for a 4 pack.
For 12 dolla you get corona 12 pack. :thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The Busch commercials are hillarious. I remember the first one I ever saw. The one where they're in the woods and you get to a medium shot of these women in skimpy outfits and the announcer goes "Bucsssssssssshhhhh!"

It gets me rolling every time.

i'm a bud girl, drink kokanee sometimes and busch when i drink with my daddy.
i like to bug him about it, my mom gets mad sometimes when he drinks so i say, at least you always get a bit of busch with this beer(hes my step dad) or with this beer always garenteed to take home a bit of busch. i giggle every time i say it(i'm so classy).

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I dont drink much, but from what I've had...

Guiness/Shinerbock (It's a Texas brew) are my favorites

worst? Gotta go with Bud [anything]...I just think it has a bad after taste.

I'd definitely have to say I prefer dark beers, but Shinerbock is more of a "blonde" beer (as they call it...I don't know if that's a common term).

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
The 2003 Anchor Steam Winter brew was may favorite beer. (Followed very closely by Big Horn's Old Whiskey Stout)

The worst is Natural Ice.