WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best British Slang??

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I have heard a few in my day....but i understand that there are a few brits scurrying their little pasty asses around here....so lets list the best real ones and see if we can come up with any decent substitutes.

If you've ever seen the Family Guy episode with stewie going to London, thats pretty much my list right there. mostly penis slang....meat and two veg...classic.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
heehee, good ol british jargon!
hmm, it's tough, but i'd say my fav is putting 'silly' before an insult, like silly twat/cunt/fuck etc. i understand silly isn't slang but twat is.. so i like twat! lol. oh.. pratz is a good one too. a great saying of course is 'can i bum a fag?' why yes.. yes you can! it's legal now.

can you tell i'm indecisive?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Black Flame said:
heehee, good ol british jargon!
hmm, it's tough, but i'd say my fav is putting 'silly' before an insult, like silly twat/cunt/fuck etc. i understand silly isn't slang but twat is.. so i like twat! lol. oh.. pratz is a good one too. a great saying of course is 'can i bum a fag?' why yes.. yes you can! it's legal now.

can you tell i'm indecisive?
Yed, they say that alot in the movie Shaun of the Dead...Funny, you should see it...lol.

magnolia

Postaholic
I just wanna know what the fuck a quid is. I know it's money, but how much money is it?

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
it's money that wants to be a squid. so just go to a fish food place and ask how much squid is, and there's your answer. :) i-r s-m-r-t!
hell ya, that movie looks good. i unfortunately decided to waste my friggin money on the grudge yesteryawn. what a stupid fuckin movie.. okay i have to stop before i rant about it for the zillionth time today.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
what i dotn get is why every everythign has to be bloody. i dotn get that shit. whats the point.
ie. you damed bloody bastard

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
well it'd probably just be 'you bloody bastard!' without the damned.. just doesn't sound right to me. my mum is english so i know this shit ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Bloody is kind of like "fuckin".

So, "You bloody bastard" would be like "You fuckin' bastard."

It's a strong word, just like in the U.S.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
:thumbsup:

Black Flame said:
well it'd probably just be 'you bloody bastard!' without the damned.. just doesn't sound right to me. my mum is english so i know this shit

There's another one....mum.

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
"the only english idiom i can think of is that fag means cigarette"
"well then tell someone to get this 'cigarette' out of my face"
from family guy, good shit

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
bloody is not a stong word at all. I'm English. Do you guys have buggers?

im english

im english as well n i fink how u speak is stupid like "cellular fone" and stuf like that its just stupid u bunch of bloody twats lol

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
it is called a mobile phone you no guys and wots so novelty bout the word twat? cunt is better.e.g YOU DAFFY CUNTS

wocket

pocket pal
I love the phrase "you stupid bloody muppet!" Although I still don't know how "muppet" became an insult...

Also, I was once called a "cheeky mynx", so that's high on the list as well.