WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best Doin' it Song

Best Doin' It Genre

• rock of any kind (new, classic, alternative)

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rap/r&b

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • techno

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • pop/adult alternative/emo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • satanic ritualistic/chanting

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Alright, we all know make out songs. They are usually slow and sappy or something like that...BORING! We want the goods, right? So what is the best song to fuck to? What is the best song that is about having sex? What is the best song that has people having sex recorded in it? (e.g. Adam Sandler's "Sex or Weightlifting")

example:

Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lot Of Love" because it says, “ah..Ah..AH…AHH AHH AHH AHH!!!” and “shake for me girl, I wanna be your backdoor man” and “I wanna give you every inch of my love” and is okay for rough sex where you are in it for the animal aspect and are not exactly concentrated on being tender and whatnot.

So, leave suggestions here.

I prefer R&B, or rap for doin it. Right now I would have to say Ying Yang Twins-Wait(whisper song)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Dave666 said:
I prefer R&B, or rap for doin it. Right now I would have to say Ying Yang Twins-Wait(whisper song)
Rap, huh? Interesting...that'd be some fast thrusting, eh?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Descent and I agree on this one (don't come to any conclusions, you fuckers!):

"Foregone Destruction" from original Unreal Tournament

It's peaceful, and it'd be a beautiful instrumental track to fuck to.

ChilianFuckFace said:
Anything by DJ.Tiesto. ;) :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: repped.

I voted "techno", but specifically instrumental & ambient trance.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
PatticusRex said:
The Ding Dong Song.
?

I like the song, but it's too damn funny to fuck to. You'd lose your concentration right around the time he said "Oooooo my ding ding dong!"

-Scooter-

Maximus Complainus
I like "Get your freak on!" by Missy Elliot, and also I like Rap because it gives you a beat to grind you meat to. ;)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
But it's a bunch of talking.

I dunno, maybe it's just personal choice, but I don't want to be focusing on lyrics while I'm making love.

edit: is it me, or are all of tkme's thread's about sex? someone a little sexually frustrated? i think you need to get laid, hun. :happysad:

Signify

Particinator
Aerosmiths Sweet Emotion.....
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET EMOOOOOOTTTTIOOOOOOONNNNNN!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Also Sprach Zarathrusta...(AKA 2001 space oddisy song)

star99ers

One of a kind
teh anarchist said:
Definitely has to be the Austin Powers Theme :thumbsup:
Damn I love that song!

But I would pick that one that goes "You and me baby aint nothin' but mammals".

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
The one that had the film clip of the USO show a couple of years ago...

"Do you really wanna touch it....something something"

Great rythm for hip movement

MetalHead

Clitpickle
heh... I'm not as alone as I thought I would be in the satanic ritualistic/chanting department. I guess I'm a little different but the idea of screwing to Cradle of Filth- Saffron's Curse is fantasy capable of blowing my head from it's shoulders.