WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

best drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
Ive got a few parties coming up and i need to start worrying about supplies. my cousins getting in the weed and ive decided i want speed too, whats the best form to take speed? my mate says snorting it is best.

Jung

???
Premium
This isn't drugaddicts.com, so I'm moving this to B&T so people can make fun of you. ;)

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
junglizm said:
This isn't drugaddicts.com, so I'm moving this to B&T so people can make fun of you. ;)
I'm not an addict, i only use at parties, thats like a couple of times every six months.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Isn't there some where in the rules that we are not suppose to be talking about drugs like this anyway. What Dipshit Noobs!

Jung

???
Premium
Twatbat said:
I'm not an addict, i only use at parties, thats like a couple of times every six months.
Trust me, meth isn't something you want to be fucking with. If you only knew what went into making it...

Still, this isn't a drug related site, so I really don't know what gave you the idea to post such questions here. Casual drug discussion has been allowed as long as I've been a member here, but asking what the best way to take drugs is, is just bad form.
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Isn't there some where in the rules that we are not suppose to be talking about drugs like this anyway. What Dipshit Noobs!
Not that I've seen, but I saw this thread going downhill fast.

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
lol, look i dont need preaching so dont bother. if you wanna hekp me why not tell me the safest way to take them.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You got on the internet to ask people what the "best drugs" are. What are you like 14? Even if someone wanted to help you out, you'd still need the connections, its not like you can pop into a walgreens and ask for the meth. I heard snorting Comet gives you the most unbelievable high ever though...why not?.....if you're so inclined.....

Nobody be stupid and do this please...I dont want to get kicked off the internets

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Twatbat said:
lol, look i dont need preaching so dont bother. if you wanna hekp me why not tell me the safest way to take them.
A lot of us couldn't tell you that because we don't do drugs...IDIOT! You are wasting away your brain...GOOD JOB! Next thing we know he will be the next Terry Shiavo...

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
bigck3000 said:
You got on the internet to ask people what the "best drugs" are. What are you like 14? Even if someone wanted to help you out, you'd still need the connections, its not like you can pop into a walgreens and ask for the meth. I heard snorting Comet gives you the most unbelievable high ever though...why not?.....if you're so inclined.....

Nobody be stupid and do this please...I dont want to get kicked off the internets
LOL, YOU PLEB LEARN TO READ! i've got the connections, i'm deciding what version of SPEED i want, okay, thank you, now shut the fuck up.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Twatbat said:
I'm a fucking fake stoner.....blah...blah.
then why isnt this called "how to take speed" and besides.....have you ever fucking done speed? Its far from a decent party drug. Tell you what buddy....go on down to the little corner store....pick a whole bunch of 'pop' and caffine pills....then you and your buddies can sit in mommy's basement and tell scary stories. That sounds a little bit more up your alley.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Twatbat said:
LOL, YOU PLEB LEARN TO READ! i've got the connections, i'm deciding what version of SPEED i want, okay, thank you, now shut the fuck up.
Fuck speed and all those other drugs there nothing but bad luck thats y i only smoke weed

Drugs are bad. Don't do drugs. They're obviously killing your mind if you can't comprehend what everyone else is saying. And, like Cuddles said, "pleb"? wtf?

S.P.E.D. stop

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
Weed sucks! Every time i smoke weed it just negates all my hard drinking work, fuck weed man. And have you ever done speed? i doubt it because its like the opposite of weed which is a 'downer', why would i want to mellow out for a party.

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
And if you dont know what a pleb is its probably becuase your all American.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Twatbat said:
Weed sucks! Every time i smoke weed it just negates all my hard drinking work, fuck weed man. And have you ever done speed? i doubt it because its like the opposite of weed which is a 'downer', why would i want to mellow out for a party.
man obviously u havent had ne thing good :mfinger:

Twatbat said:
Weed is not a "downer" moron. weed is better than any of those other drugs. I don't do it any more, but I still wouldn't do anything other than it. Why would you want to mellow out at a party? Dude, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.