WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming Best Flight Combat Game In History

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
Crimson Skies for the X-box is the best flight combat game ever. It's just damn cool. Shoot down zepelins, dogfight without having to worry about ammo in your machine gun. This has it all.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I feel that Comanche 4 is the best one ever, but I have not played Crimson Skies yet...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
TarkinRocher said:
Crimson Skies for the X-box is the best flight combat game ever. It's just damn cool. Shoot down zepelins, dogfight without having to worry about ammo in your machine gun. This has it all.
Yeah crimson skies was fun.. great on xbox live too! but no one is on anymore so ehh got old... just like all games they get old...

shep

Local alcoholic
jstager said:
I feel that Comanche 4 is the best one ever, but I have not played Crimson Skies yet...

I have not played comanche 4 but novaworlds games are awsome.There joint op's and bhd are well worth it.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
what tarkin said kinda sounds like a commercial to me.