WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

best friend = EVIL

omg i HATE my (ex)best freind! she likes my boyfreind, and keeps trying to break us up. she tells me he talks bad about me, she tells him i talk bad about him, and shes always FLIRTING with him. she told me she thought we were a horrible couple. she told a few of my friends that if my boyfriend and i ever broke up, she would DEFINITELY go out with him. she also told me that he liked her (he doesnt) so i should break up with him. grrrr and she talks bad about me all the time, but she still thinks im her friend. I HATE HER FREAKIN GUTS. she must die :sword:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
pixie_liscious said:
omg i HATE my (ex)best freind! she likes my boyfreind, and keeps trying to break us up. she tells me he talks bad about me, she tells him i talk bad about him, and shes always FLIRTING with him. she told me she thought we were a horrible couple. she told a few of my friends that if my boyfriend and i ever broke up, she would DEFINITELY go out with him. she also told me that he liked her (he doesnt) so i should break up with him. grrrr and she talks bad about me all the time, but she still thinks im her friend. I HATE HER FREAKIN GUTS. she must die :sword:
Ditch her. Tell her to fuck off and carry on with your bf. You make and break friendships all the way through your life, so you might as well get a head start. New people = new opportunities. Move on.

Oh and make a thread in the welcome wagon before the big boys find out. It's not wise to give them a reason to lay into you.:lol:

Yeah, just ignore her totally. She's really a bitch, judging from her actions ><, makes me wonder why you befriended her at first. But anyways, just make sure she doesn't start some untrue rumour about you or your BF, or it'll get real messy (btichy girls like to do that). So, just try to ignore her AMAP ..oh and get a new best friend :p

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Just take a note from her book. Tell your friends she kissed your boyfriend and he had to go to a VD clinic for a week

sounheardof

shady shyt pisses me off
Ahhh

my ex-best friend used to be like that. that dirty fckin whore, i wish she'd be hit by a bus or something.