WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best friends? Ha, I laugh at that..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Supposedly my 'best friend' was supposed to come pick me up so we could go get some weed. Then I called his friend, the one he was hanging out with said they are back at their house, 2 roads past mine. So I called this chick that they were supposed to hang out with tonight and drink, and they said they just talked to them, all of them, just a few minutes ago. So basically they lied to me and then took off to get drunk. Wow, what assholes. Last time I drive your asses around for anything. Want to get somewhere? Walk.

I've also had a pretty shitty day today, just alot of shit thats been building up, and then we were returning some cds and shit at Hastings and I forgot my keys there cuz they had to scan the barcode on the lil' thing I had. And I told my bestfriend I didn't feel like hanging out even after they had the money, and then my best friends brother called and wanted to hang out and shit. So basically I got caught up in a web of shit and then they peace out without me.

Friends? Fuck friends.
I go solo from now on.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Smoke, Has he done good by you before? He obviously has if hes your best friend, I'd think about losing your friend over this, how long have you know him?
If he's quite close to you maybe you just wanna forget about it eh?
I mean yeah it was a pretty shitty thing to do, but if you think about it, everyone is selfish in their own right. They will always make sure they have what they want first. My friends have done this to me before, I always get pissed at them but I told them, what if it was them in my shoes? How would it make them feel?
Hope everything goes okay.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
First off I think your a dumb fuck for somking in the first place but I have always thought that about people who smoke. Other then that you should evaluate the situation a little better, it might have all been a mistake (though it doesnt sound like it is). If it wasn't a mistake you should reconsider your friendship as a whole.

BigTexMarine25

how YOU doin'?
what kind of friendship is it if you are thinking about getting rid of him and going solo over some stupid juniorhigh shit like that? friends aint always going to rub you the right way or get along with all the time, its the getting past that and through things that make the friendship that much better and more important. cant have the good without some of the bad. and just my opinion, lay off the weed. it aint that cool to begin with. better things to do and better ways to spend time. but to each their own. good friends are hard to come by..... best friends are even harder to come by. life is always going to hurt you, it is up to you to determine who is worth the pain. friends make mistakes....... allow it. its human nature. take a chill pill man! everything will be A-ok!

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Life is easier without having to worry about friends. Hell, life is of course easier without having a significant other, but you gotta have some happiness. All I need is my family and fiance. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
um, get friends. just make sure they aren't a bunch of arrogant dickheads first.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
First of all let me clear things up, this isn't the first time he had lied or backstabbed me, he has done it numerous times in the past. Atleast 5-6 times. So this isn't the "Junior High" Bullshit. And I could care less what you think about me and smoking, it doesn't really matter, people are gonna smoke nomatter what you tell them. I'm not gonna lay off the weed, just like people are used to smoking cigarettes, you gotta have it. You people assume the problems I have is because of weed, which in most cases, it isn't. Its not about the weed, the weed is a totally different thing. Its just the fact that this isn't the first time, but its gonna be the last time I'ma put up with his shit.

Janglenut

Particinator
Get this shit out of insignificant others unless he's your boyfriend.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Janglenut said:
ROFL that's good...but seriously, yah I think they screwed you over big time buddy. But meh_it_all is right to a point also. you wouldnt want to loose them over something like this would you? :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
Cry me a river, Asshole.

what kind of friendship is it if you are thinking about getting rid of him and going solo over some stupid juniorhigh shit like that? friends aint always going to rub you the right way or get along with all the time, its the getting past that and through things that make the friendship that much better and more important. cant have the good without some of the bad. and just my opinion, lay off the weed. it aint that cool to begin with. better things to do and better ways to spend time. but to each their own. good friends are hard to come by..... best friends are even harder to come by. life is always going to hurt you, it is up to you to determine who is worth the pain. friends make mistakes....... allow it. its human nature. take a chill pill man! everything will be A-ok!
I couldnt have put it better!

You should reconsider what you think friendship is. Really, good friends are forget in some serious life threatening shit, people that you go out to smoke and drink with ARE NOT you friends. Every one of them is their own person and they only care bout themselves unless some of them are females. You hang out together for the sake of conversation and company, its not what i would call friendship. A brother like relations between 2 unrelated man are very hard to get to, its not something that comes if you jsut drink and have fun with them, doesnt matter how long. If you will in the future expect your "friends" to act with care then you are wrong.

Janglenut

Particinator
Smoke said:
Cry me a river, Asshole.
You're the one bringing your little petty problems to people on the internet, not me.

Kiddo.

And they're drug problems at that! You're cool.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
You're the one bringing your little petty problems to people on the internet, not me.

Kiddo.

And they're drug problems at that! You're cool.
Thanks kid, I'm sure alot cooler than you are. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Smoke said:
Supposedly my 'best friend' was supposed to come pick me up so we could go get some weed. Then I called his friend, the one he was hanging out with said they are back at their house, 2 roads past mine. So I called this chick that they were supposed to hang out with tonight and drink, and they said they just talked to them, all of them, just a few minutes ago. So basically they lied to me and then took off to get drunk. Wow, what assholes. Last time I drive your asses around for anything. Want to get somewhere? Walk.

I've also had a pretty shitty day today, just alot of shit thats been building up, and then we were returning some cds and shit at Hastings and I forgot my keys there cuz they had to scan the barcode on the lil' thing I had. And I told my bestfriend I didn't feel like hanging out even after they had the money, and then my best friends brother called and wanted to hang out and shit. So basically I got caught up in a web of shit and then they peace out without me.

Friends? Fuck friends.
I go solo from now on.
ive had the same thing happen to me a few times, you'll get over it, we all do.