WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best Friends Party

Hey.

For like 2 years now, me and this guy have been like flirting a lot... and he's taken me on dates many times... but it hasn't moved forward at all. Mostly becuase of me. He has asked me out a few times, but I said no. He's been there when i've gone through shit with ex-bf's, and helped a lot. But he's never been the kind of guy i'd go out with. So we continue to flirt. He get's jealous sometimes, and I hate making him feel that way. But I'm single. I should be able to be free and flirt with who I want. So it's just never in front of him.

At my friends party, me and this guy named Shawn were the only ones up ALL NIGHT long, watching movies. I had my eye on him the entire night, and wanted something to happen. And finally, it did.
At around 6am I was laying on the living room floor watching the movie, and he was on the couch. He asked if I wanted to sit with him so I said yes. We sat there watching movies, with his arm around me. I thought that was very cute. :rolleyes: We flirted some more than after a bit, he started to bite my neck, and blow in my ear. Eventually we started kissing and stuff. My friend Sarita came in the room, so we stopped.

Last night, my guy-friend and I were supposed to go to a movie, but he thought he'd get a group of friends to bring too. He invited Shawn as well, which worried me, because I didn't want him to find out that I was flirting with another guy.
We were sitting in the car and he's like 'Yeah, I think i'll invite Shawn, but, I don't think his girlfriend could make it'
I was fucking shocked!
We went to his house, and I sat with them for a bit, but it was mostly aukward because my friend didn't know what me and Shawn did, so he continually brough up Shawn's gf. I know Shawn didn't want him to while I was there but w/e.
Then when we got to the theater later, I got him alone to talk about it. And asked him why he didn't tell me. He said he was going to, but... didn't. He said sorry and shit. But still... I despise cheating. I fucking hate it. And I never thought I'd make a guy cheat on his gf.

Why do some guys do this!? It fucking sucks. Not only am I jealous now, but i'm also hurt. Everyone at the party knew he had a gf, but nobody told me. HE didn't even tell me! I feel more bad for her becuase, I know what it feels like.
He's going to tell her what happened... and more than likely, she'll stay with him, because they've been dating for over a year, they probably have a strong relationship. In a way, I hope she dumps him... mostly becuase I despise cheating, and would drop my guy right away. But I dunno.. I usually can't tell how I feel in these situations. I'm all confused.

Well... it helps to actually talk about this. Not that it's that horrible of a situation... I guess i'm just still pissed of at him.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
hey canadian bitch whats ur name if its ashley i think i used to know u

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
canadianbitch87 said:
Hey.

For like 2 years now, me and this guy have been like flirting a lot... and he's taken me on dates many times... but it hasn't moved forward at all. Mostly becuase of me. He has asked me out a few times, but I said no. He's been there when i've gone through shit with ex-bf's, and helped a lot. But he's never been the kind of guy i'd go out with. So we continue to flirt. He get's jealous sometimes, and I hate making him feel that way. But I'm single. I should be able to be free and flirt with who I want. So it's just never in front of him.

At my friends party, me and this guy named Shawn were the only ones up ALL NIGHT long, watching movies. I had my eye on him the entire night, and wanted something to happen. And finally, it did.
At around 6am I was laying on the living room floor watching the movie, and he was on the couch. He asked if I wanted to sit with him so I said yes. We sat there watching movies, with his arm around me. I thought that was very cute. :rolleyes: We flirted some more than after a bit, he started to bite my neck, and blow in my ear. Eventually we started kissing and stuff. My friend Sarita came in the room, so we stopped.

Last night, my guy-friend and I were supposed to go to a movie, but he thought he'd get a group of friends to bring too. He invited Shawn as well, which worried me, because I didn't want him to find out that I was flirting with another guy.
We were sitting in the car and he's like 'Yeah, I think i'll invite Shawn, but, I don't think his girlfriend could make it'
I was fucking shocked!
We went to his house, and I sat with them for a bit, but it was mostly aukward because my friend didn't know what me and Shawn did, so he continually brough up Shawn's gf. I know Shawn didn't want him to while I was there but w/e.
Then when we got to the theater later, I got him alone to talk about it. And asked him why he didn't tell me. He said he was going to, but... didn't. He said sorry and shit. But still... I despise cheating. I fucking hate it. And I never thought I'd make a guy cheat on his gf.

Why do some guys do this!? It fucking sucks. Not only am I jealous now, but i'm also hurt. Everyone at the party knew he had a gf, but nobody told me. HE didn't even tell me! I feel more bad for her becuase, I know what it feels like.
He's going to tell her what happened... and more than likely, she'll stay with him, because they've been dating for over a year, they probably have a strong relationship. In a way, I hope she dumps him... mostly becuase I despise cheating, and would drop my guy right away. But I dunno.. I usually can't tell how I feel in these situations. I'm all confused.

Well... it helps to actually talk about this. Not that it's that horrible of a situation... I guess i'm just still pissed of at him.

Damn I need a smoke after reading that lmao.

Well I'd look at it this way, If hes like that on his current g/f whos to say he wont go to another party while or if you 2 hook up and do the same thing on you as he's doing on his current g/f???

I'd just give him one of these lol :mfinger: :p

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
i dont know why boys cheat, maybe its the whole curiosity thing going on. But I do agree with you, I hope she dumps his ass. As for your friend. Don't feel bad that you flirt with anyone. You're unattached :p Cheer up. good luck

zepter

Fresh Meat
It'll always happen!!

The male form of human was originally designed to fuck, and fuck it shall.
It's not that he necessarily had any intentions of cheating on his g/f, but he obviously found you so attractive that he couldn't help himself. I think that the day when girls realise that the male form will always want to spread their wings beyond one woman is the day when all females will start feeling happier with themselves, instead of always spewing at guys.

Fugly

Tenderony
Like chicks don't cheat? I get most of my casual sex from cheating girls. The married ones are really wild...though thats only happened twice that I know of.

Yeah, some of my girlfriends have cheated too.

-

Also yeah.. he was staring at me all night too.. so i knew something was up. But... I also don't know why guys/girls cheat either! I mean I know that wanting something you can't have... is just so tempting but still... you know the consequences and that your going to end up hurting someone. So why bother? If your truely in love, then you should only be thinking about that person your with. If you really wanna be with them.. then be with -only- them.

I guess that's just how I see it.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
classic example of how nice guys finish last.....anyways...why were you jealous..?

mariusthegreat said:
classic example of how nice guys finish last.....anyways...why were you jealous..?
Because I like him... so I was kinna jealous of his gf.

Fugly

Tenderony
You like him because he's taken. Classic chick thing. They can smell it when your taken and they think..eerrrr....feel (girls don't really think) that you'll be a challenge.

Clutchtwice said:
Damn I need a smoke after reading that lmao.
so do I... and i don't even smoke :confused:

why do people cheat? it's human nature. guy has girlfriend. guy gets tired of girlfriend. guy doesn't wanna break up with his girlfriend cause he "doesn't wanna hurt her." guy finds other girl. guy makes out with other girl.

same can be said with girls.

Unforgiven said:
so do I... and i don't even smoke :confused:

why do people cheat? it's human nature. guy has girlfriend. guy gets tired of girlfriend. guy doesn't wanna break up with his girlfriend cause he "doesn't wanna hurt her." guy finds other girl. guy makes out with other girl.

same can be said with girls.
Yeah, I think it sucks when people do stuff like that. what I don't understand is why you'd flirt/make out with someone you KNOW has a bf/gf. that's just retarded.

I'm talking generally, btw. I know you didn't know

heh, i dated a girl for 9 months, and a different girl out of know where kissed me, i was so shocked i didnt pull away :confused: my bad.... right after it i walked 8 miles to my g/fs house and told her about it all. she was angry but she apperated i went to to her. i havent spoke a word to the random girl since, and we were decent friends. loss for her and i hope she learned a lesson. ive broken up w/ the girl 10 months ago due to too many reasons to list, but ive never looked at a girl in ne sort of sexual way since. ive remained completly loyal. the girl im w/ im crazy for and never think i could care for some1 as much as i do.

Ok basically jealousy is gonna take over the world and we're all gonna kill each other for our friends' stuff so jus let things be... the nice guys finish last thing was gr8 btw :cool:

Suicide_forest said:
Yeah, I think it sucks when people do stuff like that. what I don't understand is why you'd flirt/make out with someone you KNOW has a bf/gf. that's just retarded.

I'm talking generally, btw. I know you didn't know
Thanks. Yeah I don't really understand it. I don't think I would ever even flirt with a guy if he has a gf. Mostly because I know if I was in the gf's position, I would be totally heart broken and upset.
I guess that's why I felt upset when I knew his gf was mad at me later. Tho she's not now.

And they did work everything out and they're still together. Since then i've gone to another party, thrown by the same person. The guy wasn't there thank god. :p

firypolkaspots said:
i dont know but that fuckin sucks do you know his girlfriend
Well when we went to the movies, that was my first time meeting her. She didn't know then tho. So it was only aukward for me and Shawn.
I havn't seen her or Shawn since, so yeah.. no :p

zepter said:
The male form of human was originally designed to fuck, and fuck it shall.
It's not that he necessarily had any intentions of cheating on his g/f, but he obviously found you so attractive that he couldn't help himself. I think that the day when girls realise that the male form will always want to spread their wings beyond one woman is the day when all females will start feeling happier with themselves, instead of always spewing at guys.
Never in my life have i wanted to agree with someone as much as i do right now

YAY TO POLYGAMY!

anyway
the thing is its only cheating if you think of it as cheating. its not like you guys were on a date, its not like you were having sex. it was just some harmless playing. Dont get worried because you kissed someone. people kiss all the time and they arent married or even dating.