WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best "Malt Beverage"

I've been lookin around for better tasting beer, vodka, etc, alcohol in general and I heard the smirnoff ice beer (which they call malt beverage) is supposed to be good. If you've tried the smirnoff or any other better-than-average tasting alcoholic beverage (not mixed drinks) post em here :cool: thanks :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
malt liquor tastes like shit! dark beer is my favorite.

killians irish red is also pretty good imo.

shep

Local alcoholic
magnolia said:
I'm a Mike's hard lemonaid girl myself.
Yes mike's hard is awsome.But im a beer drinker and i stick to my old pal BUD(brewed in canada of course)Yes budweiser and it's very popular up here.Go figure?

Jung

???
Premium
i thought molson and lebat blue were the canadian thing. molson canadian is pretty decent, for a yellow beer.

I will say guinness is damn good and I've never tried mike's so I'll have to try that sometime :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
In re to junglism:Ya it's not bad,but it's so mass produced and they seem to be not capping it properly.It has tasted like shit (to me)for the last year.I used to be a bigtime molson drinker and then labbats started brewing budweiser and i find it is one of the better beer's( in my opinion)and is growing on everyone i know.I am not a fan of darker beer but will on occasion have a guiness.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I have to agree with Junglizm. I can't think of a good Malt. You could always try a Black and Tan, or just ales. If you don't like Mixed drinks. Harpoon's Ale from Boston is probably the best I have ever had. Could have been the Lobster and steak dinner it was washing down, but it was close to heaven as I will ever get.

it's not that I don't like mixed drinks .. it's that I don't have the stuff/money to make em myself...

tzedek

Original Member
malt liquor is for girls...

drink grey goose

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
Have you ever tried Southern Comfort. Thats the shit right there.

40 ounces of Old English for me. Gets the job done when on a budget.

Paul

Tenderony
its not necessarily a "malt beverage" but woodchuck cider is delicious.... most bars concider it a beer and it is 5% alcohol which is more than most light beers can say ;)

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
Oh shit The woodchuck is the shit. That stuff is so delicious.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Prefer Rum and Cokes.. but I enjoy Molson Ice ... but when it comes to beer I'm not really picky... they all make me feel like shit in the morning... and make me piss too much... thats why I made the switch to the rum and cokes...

haha very nice .. rum n coke is good an dI gotta try that woodchuck stuff now thanks. uhmm .. what's old english? sorry I'm slow and southern comfort? I'm not an experienced drinker (yet :)) and grey goose is awesome but too expensive

Jung

???
Premium
olde english is really cheap(disgusting) malt liquor, usually sold in 40oz. bottles. southern comfort is sweat whiskey? imo neither are something you'd actually want to drink, much less get drunk on.

magnolia

Postaholic
I forgot about St. Paulie's Girl. It's a beer that's brewed in St.Paul Minnesota. I guess it's supposed to be really good. But i don't drink beer, so I don't personally know.