WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best online game EVER!!!

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
This game rocks! Check it out! Better than Runescape, NationStates, and Homestar Runner Combined!

CLICK HERE!!!

Jung

???
Premium
God. Why do you have to trick people into helping you win some fucking online game? You know, lying about the links you post can be considered malicious linking? Not to mention spam. :thumbsdn:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Tiejaz, you're defaming the sacred Halo with your assgoblin avatar!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
God. Why do you have to trick people into helping you win some fucking online game? You know, lying about the links you post can be considered malicious linking? Not to mention spam. :thumbsdn:

Agreed. The ET mod will take care of this, Im sure.

Dont click the link, he now has 17 thugs!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Tiejaz - 5 day ban for failing to read rule number 7 as listed below. In direct violation of board laws written and administrated by the almighty Jason and Brit and enforced by the WTF.com staff.

7) Spam/Links: Links to personal web sites (whether it is your site or someone elses), other forum sites, etc. are frowned and may be removed at any time (especially if you're not an 'old hat' around this site). Other links are tolerated however. An example of tolerated links would be when posting an excerpt from a news story or some other article OR posting some cool game or quiz. All other personal or "check this site out" type messages can only be placed in the signature line and/or your custom user text at this time. Any website can also be available via the "Homepage" link on all your posts, as well as the Links Database which is under construction. Creating topics saying "Hey, check this site out" may be removed, and you may lose your access privledges (not to mention the negative impact it would have on the board advertised).

yeah... too bad it's been done by various other individuals.

LAME

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I reported him as well with a link back to this thread. I ask that the mod of the e-zone does not move it for a number of days.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Outwar is gay...just trick some horny pre-teens in the AOL chats into doing this.

cock farm this thread, plz.

Tiejaz said:
This game rocks! Check it out! Better than Runescape, NationStates, and Homestar Runner Combined!
Alright, I'd just like to point out <b>one</b> thing... Anything, <b>anything</b>, is better than Runescape. And Homestar Runner?... you mean Tragdor? ... cmon... To compare that to other games, it's just some highschool intro to programming par game... Not to say it isn't fun, once in awhile. NationStates is where you've got me, but judging your low-quality online gaming standards... I must say, that's terrible as well. Now for this link... you give me this hyped of statement that it "rocks", it's "better than Runescape, NationStates, and Homestar Runner combined"... I refuse to waste my time.

</waste of time>

Can anyone else tell I'm tired? ... Don't mind my ignorant, bullsh*t, rant.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
you wasted more time typing that than you would have clicking the link to see that it was 404

Tiejaz said:

CLICK HERE!!!

People actually play that? WOW. Now that is suprising. Stupid move on your part. :thumbsdn: