WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best Post

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
This game is pretty simple. Find your favorite post from the user above you. It can be funny, serious, as long as it's your favorite. I'll start.

Hey, I don't exist!

Jung

???
Premium
BklynCannonball said:
You mean the person below you? I'm confused.
Considering that there won't be a person below you until after you post, probably not. Maybe your internet is backwards though, so who knows. :p

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
okayyy. I'll start. Again.

BklynCannonball said:
Well fuck this. Turned a perfectly good poop thread 180 degrees. Now we're talking about shit coming out the other end.

Thanks a lot people.

Shadow_Demon said:
In all honesty a guy should be willing to if he really loves her to change to be more like what she wants and vice versa. To expect the other sex to be what you want it to be is to ask for a failing relationship.

That doesn't make any sense. You managed to contradict yourself in the span of two sentences. Is that a record?
:thumbsup:

necro

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
As a joke, I went over to a fire hydrant and pretended I was about to stradle it. I lifted my leg and had planned on hurdling the damn thing, but as soon as I jumped up I smacked my leg on one of the bolt thingies on the side. That hurt like a bitch! On top of it all, her room-mates mom drove by and I'm pretty sure she saw the whole thing. Now I have a large, angry, O-shaped bruise on my thigh. This sucks.

I guess that's what I get for acting like a dipshit. :happysad:
:thumbsup:

necro

Postaholic
Most of the stuff you contributed to the "add a word" thread. That's alotta quotes, so i'll spare it.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
billybob13 said:
I got stung 9 times the other day. note to self: hose trick dosen't work. Need pressure washer so the little fuckers split in half! MUAHAH
>here<

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
billybob13 said:
One of the many things we had to do in wrestling was dodgeball. I am the biggest guy on my team, so naturally I was always skins. Oh, good times.
I don't know why, I just find that odd.