Music Best Rap verse ever

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
its been debated before and never resolved, so here we try again...i have no idea what the extent of rap knowledge is in this place but trust me if you post anything that has the name 50 cent or Chingy the big boys will kick you out of the lunch table....and please i beg you, if you dont like rap, dont post about how rap sucks, it just shifts everything off on a pointless tangent.

oh yea, my opinion is pretty much any method man verse or biggie's first verse in "respect"

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Beasties said:
Girls - to do the dishes
Girls - to clean up my room
Girls - to do the laundry
Girls - and in the bathroom
Girls - that's all I really want is girls
Two at a time - I want girls
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
the best rap verse ever would be the ENTIRE SONG "big business" by dilated peoples. look up the lyrics.

~ dan ~

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I love Dilated Peoples, been a while since I listened to that particular song though (why the fuck isn't it on any of my playlists? Time to correct that mistake). I dunno what the best verse ever is, but I think Immortal Technique has some damn powerful lyrics. Check out Point of No Return and Crossing the Boundaries off of his Revolutionary Vol. 2 album (unless you're a Republican, you'll probably hate it) and see what you think.

"Remember that I'm just a man, don't follow me *****."

KateTopaz

Hoodrat
Nuthin' But a G Thang, the very last verse that Nate Dogg sings, especially the last line, "Smoke weed everyday."
Also, anything with Snoop Dogg, my favorite is Lodi Dodi. And Gangsta Party. And Gin & Juice. And Dogg Named Snoop. And etc., etc., etc..........

And then, of course, the anthem(at least for me and mine), Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio. "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left. Cause I been blastin and laughin so long that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone."

And right now I'm really liking Xzibit's Alkaholik. "Call it what you want to call it, I'm a fuckin' alcoholic."

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
"Ho-tel mo-tel holiday inn, say if your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend."

Run DMC

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I'm not really into rap much.
But I do like that song where they say "YEEEAA come on" and then Somthing, something "Bitches".

I forget the group, but they're a bunch of guys that wear crooked baseball caps, really fancy clothes, and lots of gold. You must know their name.

Havok

Mr. Ee
MaxPower said:
I'm not really into rap much.
But I do like that song where they say "YEEEAA come on" and then Somthing, something "Bitches".

I forget the group, but they're a bunch of guys that wear crooked baseball caps, really fancy clothes, and lots of gold. You must know their name.

Oh yeah!

They also drive around in caddy's, on dubs right??

What are their names........?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
"I was going to go to class before I got high.... I could have cheated and could have passed, but I got HIGH!!"

Afroman - Because I got High :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KateTopaz

Hoodrat
"I was going to go to class before I got high.... I could have cheated and could have passed, but I got HIGH!!"

Afroman - Because I got High

You're right. Fuck all the rest.

:axe:

That had nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to use that smiley.

Jung

???
Premium
YEAH!!!

ok i was joking

cash rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M. get the money, dollar dollar bill ya'll

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Afroman is absolutely horrible.

I lurve Dilated People, though. And at school today, I had "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster" in my head.

I'm not sure what the best would be. For pure good times and quotability, I'd have to say... Maybe "I like it when you call me big pa-pa," you can probably guess who said that one...

But as far as deepness goes, I'm not sure. I think Tupac talking about how he knew he was going to die was fuckin' crazy... but you can't turn Tupac in to a single line.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
well hardy-har-har max, the mark of a truly ignorant person has got to be the use of generalizations, but hey, i'm not here to educate you, just try to open your mind and actually try some different kinds of rap, dont watch mtv or bet get some mid 90's shit like The Chronic, Tical, Ready To Die, or even some N.W.A. and by the way dilated peoples dont do the the sterotypical rap thing. like i said stop watching bet and mtv and you might learn something. and another by the way is i think tupac was HORRIBLY overrated. i know it sucks to say it but i think the only reason he was famous at all was that he got shot. really just a mediocre lyrcist.......dont get offended max, just go tell mommy and she'll kiss it and make it better.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
You should see someone about your repressed aggression, and no sense of humor. Very unbecoming of you.
And are you going to keep testing me or what? It won't get you very far.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
bigck3000 said:
well hardy-har-har max, the mark of a truly ignorant person has got to be the use of generalizations, but hey, i'm not here to educate you, just try to open your mind and actually try some different kinds of rap, dont watch mtv or bet get some mid 90's shit like The Chronic, Tical, Ready To Die, or even some N.W.A. and by the way dilated peoples dont do the the sterotypical rap thing. like i said stop watching bet and mtv and you might learn something. and another by the way is i think tupac was HORRIBLY overrated. i know it sucks to say it but i think the only reason he was famous at all was that he got shot. really just a mediocre lyrcist.......dont get offended max, just go tell mommy and she'll kiss it and make it better.
Settle down son, I think you'll find in time that Max is one of the good guys. For someone who doesn't listen to rap a lot, his choice to inject some humor into the thread is far preferable to the other anti-rap people on here who are probably just itching to jump in with their two cents about why they think rap sucks or etc.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
true, but one of the good guys? maybe one with a little of an ego problem but hey i didnt talk shit, just hearing the same shit from people who dont know whats up kina gets old. yes, most of them wear goofy shit, yes most of it is the same, but if you break through that shit you can actually get to some content. i dont think i was mean, but some people are more sensitive than others.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
If you took the time to read into it instead of just being ready to defend yourself, you'd have seen that I was actually poking fun at my own lack of knowledge of the subject, but I guess my sense of humor is an acquired taste. So just chill, and have fun. I don't bite.