WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best sex you've ever had

bnccoder

Postaholic
Where was the best sex you ever had?

tzedek

Original Member
with someone that I loved, my now ex

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Same, with one of my ex, I loved her, she ride well, best sex ever :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
uhhh... in a bed...

didja mean best place I had sex... or the best sex regardless of location...
best place (outta the ordinary) was on the steps to this church.... on Sunday (Sunday morning just after midnight)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Ex-girlfriend used to ride me around like a horse. Gotta love bareback riding.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
DanGeo23 said:
uhhh... in a bed...

didja mean best place I had sex... or the best sex regardless of location...
best place (outta the ordinary) was on the steps to this church.... on Sunday (Sunday morning just after midnight)
lmao!
woops the question was where.. yeah well most comfortable is in a bed. beats the kitchen table. I've never done it outdoors.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Best...

I have to think the most memorable were times outdoors, both on islands actually...

We used to work on a resort in the Bahamas, a private island. There were no guests, and we were the only employees on the island. So, we went skinny dipping on a nice beach after a great walk to the more secluded (ie not facing any other islands or anchorages) side of the island. We got out, laid down some towels and went at'er on the sand. HOT in more ways than one!

Other time was on an island near where we live. We stayed in a B&B for her Birthday, the weekend after the official end to the tourist season, so the whole island was practically deserted. Went for a hike up a mountain and followed the ridge at the highest point on the island for a few kms. Stopped for a bit at this sweet granite outcropping. I suggested we do it right there. She was a little hesitant at first, but after some convincing that no one would ever see us we did it right there in the hot sun.

GOOD TIMES.

Cheers,

WTFN

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Over looking the Golden Gate Bridge. In a rented Dodge car of some sort.

I should have married her.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
The very best was in a couch that opened into a bed. Oh yes. It was great.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tzedek said:
with someone that I loved, my now ex
heh same here...why is that when u really love some one the sex is great...after we broke up i was messin with this one chick and it was great but i just didn't "feel" like it was..know what i mean?

chucktheskiffie said:
threesome with my boss and a co-worker (both female)
:Bow: you da pimp

bnccoder

Postaholic
In a bathroom at the fair. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The girl has the tightest tastiest pussy I've ever seen.

hmmmmmm the best place, well i've had it in many public places, the top 2 was in a park, and the beach at sunset. the best sex ever was with my ex bf, the boy could last forever, he had the body of a greek god, and as someone else said we loved eachother(or was it lust?) but he rocked my world. he will be hard to replace :(

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
i gotta go with on my exes parents bathroom floor! :thumbsup:

hove420

the shocka
hmmm lets think...

best sex was with my girlfreind last summer when i went out to see her. it was about midnight and we were out on her porch drinking black velvet and her parents were asleep, so we just went at it, then we went upstairs and she rode me again, it was even better then the sex outside, only because it was in the hallway, about 3 feet from her parents room...and they havnt said anything yet, i dunno if they heard us or not

got to love mexican pussy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Never.
But hopefully this weekend.
:thumbsup:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
with my boyfriend (not ex *woho* :thumbsup: ) it has to be..
the first time(with him) it was the greatest we were like crazy..first on his parents bed then on the kitchen table and then his bedroom..wouh it was..WOUH

and another thing, when you find a new position or place..it's just wouh.

how long is the list where youve had sex?
mine is...
in his parents bed,
both his bathrooms,
shower,
sauna,
stairs,
couches..
and then a clothes store,
a foodstore(kind of supermarket) (we where in a trying on clothes booth),
in a sailboat,
in a spa sauna...i think that is it :)
woods

Damn Stardust, you went in depth.

I did my funny post. "In a chatroom" Weeee!

Here's some seriousness.

Kitchen
Bathroom
Movie Theatre
Woods
Car hood
Alley in front of woods
Backseat of car
Front seat of car
Bed of truck
In a field
On a swing