WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best Spyware Removing Programs

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I have Ad-Aware, but I was wondering if you guys know better ones; Ad-Aware dosn't seem to get all the spyware and junk.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Spybot Search & destroy! I've heard this one is good! Never used it myself I primarily use a Mac.
:thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
yep it's not bad ,I find it better than adware.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
TwisT said:
Spybot Search & destroy! I've heard this one is good! Never used it myself I primarily use a Mac.
:thumbsup:

spybot :thumbsup: been using it for about 5 months....also try evidence eliminator...for safe deleting :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I use both Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy...

I love them both. If you use a PC, I'd say they're both neccessities.

Descent

Hella Constipated
LinuxISO...now THERE is a great site. I got all my ISO's from there way back when I ran Linux...

Jung

???
Premium
1st quit using internet explorer and get a real browser, firefox knows no equal. to add to those already mentioned, pest patrol finds a lot of things spybot leaves behind. another really good removal tool is hijack this. for protection, make sure you're using the newest version of spybot with teatimer included and spyware blaster, both are great for blocking malware. be careful when removing objects with hijack this and pest patrol, as they both allow you to remove pretty much anything(including windows components).