Best street performer in the world!

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Thank all that is goo and holy, you didn't say a mime. I hate those freaks. I like to kick them to hear them scream. Then I go "HaH! See? See? Everybody look at the screaming mime!!!"

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
Thank all that is goo and holy, you didn't say a mime. I hate those freaks. I like to kick them to hear them scream. Then I go "HaH! See? See? Everybody look at the screaming mime!!!"
One has issues with mimes? thats too bad! you know this is good!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
deus_ex_machina said:
i wouldnt suggest making fun of my friend/ a mod
All in fun! if you can't handle it then you are in the wrong place! save your crap for a n00b.............L8

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Have-

Pronunciation:
'hav, (h)&v, v; in "have to" meaning "must" usually 'haf
Function: verb

1 -- used with the past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, or future perfect <has gone home> <had already eaten> <will have finished dinner by then>

Past tense there buddy, I don't carry a video camera with me every where genius..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Have-

Pronunciation:
'hav, (h)&v, v; in "have to" meaning "must" usually 'haf
Function: verb

1 -- used with the past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, or future perfect <has gone home> <had already eaten> <will have finished dinner by then>

Past tense there buddy, I don't carry a video camera with me every where genius..
NO SHIT? And for a minute there I thought you might be a half wit who thought I actually shot this with my cam. Way to show me up! :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never implied you shot it yourself, yet you said "lets see it" which implies that I captured the moment on a camera. Instead of petty arguing why don't you go to bed, its past your bedtime. :mfinger: