WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best street performer in the world!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Thank all that is goo and holy, you didn't say a mime. I hate those freaks. I like to kick them to hear them scream. Then I go "HaH! See? See? Everybody look at the screaming mime!!!"

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
But a mime skeleton? Now that's new. That was pretty funny.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
Thank all that is goo and holy, you didn't say a mime. I hate those freaks. I like to kick them to hear them scream. Then I go "HaH! See? See? Everybody look at the screaming mime!!!"
One has issues with mimes? thats too bad! you know this is good!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
deus_ex_machina said:
i wouldnt suggest making fun of my friend/ a mod
All in fun! if you can't handle it then you are in the wrong place! save your crap for a n00b.............L8

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Have-

Pronunciation:
'hav, (h)&v, v; in "have to" meaning "must" usually 'haf
Function: verb

1 -- used with the past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, or future perfect <has gone home> <had already eaten> <will have finished dinner by then>

Past tense there buddy, I don't carry a video camera with me every where genius..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Have-

Pronunciation:
'hav, (h)&v, v; in "have to" meaning "must" usually 'haf
Function: verb

1 -- used with the past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, or future perfect <has gone home> <had already eaten> <will have finished dinner by then>

Past tense there buddy, I don't carry a video camera with me every where genius..
NO SHIT? And for a minute there I thought you might be a half wit who thought I actually shot this with my cam. Way to show me up! :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never implied you shot it yourself, yet you said "lets see it" which implies that I captured the moment on a camera. Instead of petty arguing why don't you go to bed, its past your bedtime. :mfinger: