WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Best Summer Movie 2005

What move are you looking forawrd coming out this summer...

Batman Begins
Bewitched
War of the Worlds
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Fantastic Four
The Pink Panther
The Dukes of Hazzard

just to name a few

keebs

Particinator
i think the best ones out of that group will be Batman Begins, fantastic four, and maybe Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Do you guys remember around 4 years ago there was talk that Daren Aronofsky (director of "Requiem for a Dream" and "Pi") was supposed to start making Batman: Year One?

What the fuck happened?

I'm very upset about it. It would've been amazing. The guys movies are so dark, it would've been a treat.

What's this Batman Begins thing?

1. War of the Worlds.
2. Batman Begins
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Fantastic Four
5. Bewtiched

In that order.

BklynCannonball

Don't forget Mr. & Mrs. Smith or even better Domino.

Keira Knightley is my new girlfriend on the side. (purrrrrr)

Jung

???
Premium
craziboi_07 said:
War of the Worlds
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Those are the only that look worth my time so far.

BklynCannonball

RogueSmiley said:
omg I love her. Ssssmokin' She's mine.... :sword:

You can have her after me. I want to bed her. I'll be her rock & roll girlfriend, then she's all yours ok?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Fuck that!!! Johnny depp is a dumbass; he'll screw a classic to shame. Not to mention he looks 300 times more gay then he normally does. What's next John Depp plays “Jack” in Will and Grace the movie?

BklynCannonball

Um, Johnny Depp? Tim Burton? WTF are you saying Broken? It's a classic reunion, it will be odd and obscure and sinfully pleasurable to watch. Tim Burton has used Johnny Depp as his alter ego before. They work very well together.

Though I don't know how they're gonna top the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but I'm sure it'll be twisted.

P.S. I don't know about Johnny Depp screwing a classic to shame but he can definitely screw me to shame, anytime. ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Frankly; I could careless If Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are lovers, and are back together. I am talking about how gay he looks in the Movie. Gene Wilder had you all freaked out the whole time, but not in the Michael Jackson way like Depp does.

BklynCannonball

Now that would be interesting.

In some perverse way, I'm sure they are lovers.

I haven't seen what he looks like in the movie. I just know their creative potential is all.

No big whup, I'm sure when it's out we'll both be ranking on the movie anyways.

I HAVE MY GRIPES TOO YOU KNOW!