WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bestman Toast At Brothers Wedding

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'll Make This Short. Ok First Of All, My Brother Chose Me To B His Bestman, I Said Yes. Remind U I Was Never A Bestman Before. Hes Asks Me About 5 Months Before The Wedding. So Like A Month Goes By And I Forget All About It Until Someone Asks Me About The Best Man Speech. I Totally Paniced. I Didnt Realize I Had To Give A Speech. I Dont Like Talking In Front Of People. My Face Gets Red, I Start To Sweat, And My Heart Beats Really Fast. I Dont Like His Girl And Dont Really Talk To My Brother, So I Dont Know Waht To Fcking Do? Help Please.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Simple....

"May your lives be marry, and her legs not hairy."

That's what my brother said at my wedding. I thought it was great!!

magnolia

Postaholic
Just have someone write the speech for you and read it so many times that you'll never be nervous. Of course you could just use the old, picture them in their underwear, trick. But just be sure there aren't any chunky old ladys with saggy boobs in the front row. Might go blind. :p

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
just dont go.
yer a dumbfuck, i say you practice alot and get it down picture no1 there and act like yer talkin to a bunch of chairs, public speeking is easy when you dont think about the people watching you and think about that they could care elss what u have to say and they would be just as scared up there

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thanks For Your Input Everyone. I Think I Might Just Go To The Wedding And Reseption, But Leave After I Eat. Then I Can Get Out Before The Speech.

magnolia

Postaholic
it's a tradition. Just go give a short and sweet speech. I hope that my brother,insert name and his new wife, insert name, have the wonderful life together that they deserve. To Love and happiness! Hold op ur glass and sit down. It'll mean a lot to ur brother.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
U Capitalize All The Words, Looks Unique..Kinda Annoying To Type Like This Though

I have to take a speech class soon in college, and bascially my friends told me that really just to stare at the ceiling without acutally looking up or something..or just pick two things one on each side, and scan ur eyes back and forth those two points, not fast though or anything...believe me I hate the whole speech thing to, I start concentrating on not freaking out, then I can't speak, just don't choke, I did that in class once...I mean literally choked on air, confusing but sucked

and use magnolia's speech, sounds good, short and to the point

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
Why don't you just write a speech and then read it from the paper? That way you don't have to look at anyone and wont feel as nervous.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude.you dont have to worry about a thing....just get really shitfaced and itll come naturally...he's your brother...bring up a story of a memrable childhood experience and everyone will be like...awwww....say that youll miss him...blah blah blah...or you can be original and go out in a chicken suit like the SanDiego Chicken and root for him...it wont matter at the end..youll end up getting fucked up......free booze ..cant go wrong with that...