WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Beware of Spamming Scammers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
This is not allowed on this board.

Thank You.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Dude did you have to wait for that matrix thing its talking about till you could get your laptop? and if you did or didnt how long did you have to wait? This all sounds to good to be true a Alienware computer for $170 they usually go for a couple thousand.....

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
If something's too good to be true, it usually is. This appears to be nothing but a scam.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Heh, thats what I thought first, if you go to the links it EXPLAINS how it works, $170 each person, 20 people sign up, 170 x 20 = 3400, they can then buy a sentia laptop and make a large profit. Then 20 more then another person gets one, the process takes around a month but its sooo worth it. You don't have to believe me I just thought some people would like to get a deal. I personally got my laptop this week, after a month and a week or so.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sorry, but that is clearly against the site rules, no spam/scam/pyramid schemes allowed.

I hope it works out for you, but we won't allow our site to be used to take in innocent victims.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I was innocent before i came here and look what you did to me. I am a victims of wtf.com.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

BRiT, JASON..... HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME......

*CRIES*

Status
Not open for further replies.