WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"beware of spamming scammers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
heyyyy assholes i tried to be nice and understanding that my post was taken off, if any of you retards actually went and READ the FAQ you fucking get that it wasnt a fake, you didn't have to turn the threads title into "beware of scammers" I'm holding my laptop right now and I was just trying to be nice and tell some people about it. Just a nice gesture but nooooooo.. dickheads...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Thats it, this isn't B&T. You've earned yourself a time-out.

Everything would have been fine had you merely posted in the right forum to begin with.

As I said in the other thread before I locked it, the site has to act in the users best interest. Not warning them of scams would be an incredible disservice, as would not removing the offending scam. Every scammer and conman will tell you everything is real and legitimate. They wouldn't be as successful if they weren't dishonest or preyed on the weak.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
dbmott said:
heyyyy assholes i tried to be nice and understanding that my post was taken off, if any of you retards dickheads...
The first thing a leader must do is effectively communicate to his followers. I wouldn't ask you directions to the bathroom much less my future product purchases.

Fuck it he got banned before I had my shot at him.

":)

Status
Not open for further replies.