WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bewitched

ThirdDegreeBurn

Sodomized by Lenin
Movie was very, very stupid. Plot was pointless. However, Will Farrel saved this movie from almost limitless suckage with some classic humor, especially the "Is this your purse?" line, which i think everyone saw on the trailers, and his really bad song. Nicole Kidman also has a tight ass.

In the end, not as good as War of the Worlds, but probably the most bearable chick flick I've ever been dragged off to see. I actually would recommend seeing this one since you get big points with the lady for agreeing to see a chick flick, and this is the most painless one I've ever seen.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Haven't seen it but cringed when skimming through this review http://www.villagevoice.com/film/0525,atkinson2,65164,20.html

Very very cruel. My favorite clip: As if the work of an angry god, the movie collects the perspectives of Nora Ephron (director, co-writer), Delia Ephron (co-writer), and Penny Marshall (producer), coalescing into a showbiz self-suck unrivaled in modern times for smugness, vapidity, and condescension. To spend even 10 minutes in the movie's universe is to experience the Sartrean nausea of an utterly hollow head and heart.

Oh my, this dude was obviously not only not impressed but absolutely offended.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Bah, Bewitched wasn't bad.. I was more offended by War of the Worlds.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
yea it was pretty suck......however no points on taking a girl...she just said it sucked as well and then left me in the car. :(