WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

BF/GF Situation

minkus

Fresh Meat
OK, I'm in a really shitty situation right now. My best friend is going out with a girl, and he basically ignores her, lets other girls flirt with him, doesnt do anything with her on the weekends etc. Ive also found myself hanging out with his GF a lot, for hours at a time. She is awesome, one of the best friends that ive had in a while, besides my best friend thats going out with her.

I want to go out with her, but chances of that are slim, so i want to convince my friend that to start treating her like a GF. What do i do?

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
Think of it this way, if she doesn't mind, i mean, she doesnt say nething about it or look sad or nething like that, then fuck it, spend time with her and have fun, maybe she'll get to likin u and then she'll realize ur friend is a dumbass.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
minkus said:
OK, I'm in a really shitty situation right now. My best friend is going out with a girl, and he basically ignores her, lets other girls flirt with him, doesnt do anything with her on the weekends etc. Ive also found myself hanging out with his GF a lot, for hours at a time. She is awesome, one of the best friends that ive had in a while, besides my best friend thats going out with her.

I want to go out with her, but chances of that are slim, so i want to convince my friend that to start treating her like a GF. What do i do?
Either way if you spend that much time together odds are you like each other and harbor the same feelings for each other! So choose your path wisely cuz you want it more than your friend does!

minkus

Fresh Meat
mxoinox said:
Think of it this way, if she doesn't mind, i mean, she doesnt say nething about it or look sad or nething like that, then fuck it, spend time with her and have fun, maybe she'll get to likin u and then she'll realize ur friend is a dumbass.
She does notice how he ignores her, its gotten to the point where they've broken up 3 times before, and my best friend has gotten her to cry at least half a dozen times.

TwisT said:
Either way if you spend that much time together odds are you like each other and harbor the same feelings for each other! So choose your path wisely cuz you want it more than your friend does!
I do want it more than my friend does

Boycott

Soul Doubt
minkus said:
She does notice how he ignores her, its gotten to the point where they've broken up 3 times before, and my best friend has gotten her to cry at least half a dozen times.

I do want it more than my friend does

Take it - Next time they break up just be like "omfg... You still spend your time on him? You deserve better" and stuff like that just lead to the point that you want her and will treat her a million times better than he is

go with what boycott said, but be weary of your friend and decide if the girl would get between you and make you not friends- that would suck.

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
teh anarchist said:
go with what boycott said, but be weary of your friend and decide if the girl would get between you and make you not friends- that would suck.
what a "friend" hes being... pft. Dont put up with it, just tell him if he doesnt start treating her better then ur gonna reconsider ur friendship

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
All I can hear is that song "Jesse's Girl" in my head.

Dude, you have to do whatever you think is right. To me, it sounds like she could use a good friend. If it becomes more than that your buddy's got nobody to blame but himself.