WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

BF Moving In

magnolia

Postaholic
My bf is moving in with my family soon. He's going to stay with us between when he leaves Ohio and comes to Minnesota for college. (Which will be about two weeks or so.) And then we're moving into our dorms for college. We're going to be together so much and I'm so excited about it. I hardly ever get to see him and now I'll get to see him almost every day! I can't wait. I'm sure it'll be wonderful.

star99ers

One of a kind
Good, just don't go to far with your family right there.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
My bf is moving in with my family soon. He's going to stay with us between when he leaves Ohio and comes to Minnesota for college. (Which will be about two weeks or so.) And then we're moving into our dorms for college. We're going to be together so much and I'm so excited about it. I hardly ever get to see him and now I'll get to see him almost every day! I can't wait. I'm sure it'll be wonderful.
nice mags have fun with that. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
It seems you and your boyfriend don't spend too much time together. Apparently long distance relationship. I suggest you take things slow. If you never spend to much time with him, and now living almost togehter, might scare him a bit. Guys are like that. I am not trying to sound pesimist here, just a warning so your happiness last for a long long time. :thumbsup:

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
My boyfriend has been living with me since he was 15 I believe. He's now 18... at first things were rough and we got fucking tired of one another sometimes, things are better now. Wish you the best!

DO NOT RUSH THINGS. if there is one thing that i learned from watching other people do this, even my sister. its that you must take things very slow. you have to give a little to get a little.

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah. I'm excited. And he's more excited than I am. So it's all good. At least at first it will be.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
Got birth control?????

If yes use it!

If no you better get some!

magnolia

Postaholic
Don't worry. I'm on birth control already and we always use condoms. There's no way I'm gettin preggers right now. Too soon in my life.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Make sure you treat him the same you would when you were not together as much, and don't smother each other too much, otherwise you or him might get suddnely like, "urgh! What have I done?!" and want to get away from it all..

So don't rush things and don't become the horrible girlfriend from hell. Guys get freaked easily sometimes,and so do we.

But Im glad its going good for you mags.