Biden super predator

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Sorry if I’m a bit behind the news.. or the “not news” but I came across this video.. at first didn’t really get what it was trying to say with the title.. confused idiot yes but super predator? What!!?? Then I think after a couple minutes even as someone who hates the left and Biden that this it is just not true, he’s being grandfatherly but then I’m watching the video.. and I’m watching it.. and I’m watching it some more.. and I wouldn’t even need the sound turned on for this video, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind this man lusts after children NO DOUBT.. again sorry if I’m late to the party.

What a piece of shit 😒

• 1I Call Bullshit!
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
what a load of shit...go ahead, make as many videos as needed to try and make a wannabe statement.
when is this supposed perversion going to be proven and tried in the courts?
Very unlike the Donald's where it has been brought to the courts attention and his money and fear mongering has bought the silence of his sexual victims,
the worst part being that everyone remembers that Donald was great friends with Epstein, and we know what Epstein was famous for.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I'm not sure If I'm following your thought process fully.

Is your brain working something like: "Biden hasn't been tried in the courts so he's probably a good guy. And Trump had some court dealings and all parties were satisfied without any convictions thereby proving that courts can be circumvented and bypassed with enough power and money."

Like that??^^^^^

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Truth be told, both Joe Biden and this K-Von dude are pandering to the "I care about children" emotions for their own gain. Biden does it by being photographed with children at political events. K-Von does it by making this silly video in which he blatantly asks for money.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I'm not sure If I'm following your thought process fully.

Is your brain working something like: "Biden hasn't been tried in the courts so he's probably a good guy. And Trump had some court dealings and all parties were satisfied without any convictions thereby proving that courts can be circumvented and bypassed with enough power and money."

Like that??^^^^^
No not quite like that,
I honestly think both are douchebags, but I am pretty sure there's more truth to Trump's philandering of the "grab 'em by the pussy because he's rich and famous".
Which are his own words by the way.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
what a load of shit...go ahead, make as many videos as needed to try and make a wannabe statement.
when is this supposed perversion going to be proven and tried in the courts?

I don’t think you can try someone for just wanting to be a pedo.

Yeah I didn’t want to believe it either but when he always tries to take the parents attention away for a few seconds to touch the girls faces and chests, it is just so apparent. Like I say you don’t need the sound turned on, watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user