WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Big Ass Fat People

If any of u are out there that are skinny please help me out on this. Im so fucken sick of everywhere i look i see a big fucken fatlard the size of texas.
WTF is wrong with u fatfuckers would u like another burger or something. Guess what ur fucking disgusting and i hate your cottage cheese rolls. For godsake have some self-respect, self-restraint, self-pride, and some motherfucking selfesteam. I mean really are u trying to kill yourself or what. Cause i could come up with alot better ways to die than trying to look like a blue whale. Stop eating all that shit u make my fucken eyes sore. You should be considered a public hazard and lock up in jail and not fed for 6 months. God Damn WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop fucking eating!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet my ass you are obese yourself and trying to make yourself feel better.

morelos

lexicon incognito
If any of u are out there that are skinny please help me out on this. Im so fucken sick of everywhere i look i see a big fucken fatlard the size of texas.
americanism.

Big E

burner of random shit
You know people being fat is not always there fault. They could have a eating disoreder they could be a nervious eater where they use food for comfort so would you pleas SHUT THE HELL UP.

FAT PRIDE

Yeah im a fat fuck. NNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttt!

A thing that bugs me about fatties:

THEY GET TO PARK IN THE HANDICAP SPOT!! WHAT THE FUCK??? THAT'S NOT FUCKING HELPING THEM, RETARDS!!!!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
hahaha. not always. but yeah. it's a waste to have fat ppl park in those spots when ppl who really need them could have them. I struggle with my weight and let me tell you, it's not easy when you're fighting genetics. Just ask youknowthedeal. We have some rather portly ppl in our family. But anyway. I love em to death. It's just hard. Ya know. well, prob not. But I don't think that anyone should put ppl down for their weight just cuz. Now, if they don't give a fuck or just whine about it and don't try to do anything to change, lay into em' with everything u got cuz I've got absolutly no patience or sympathy for those ppl.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
heres what you do when you drive by them yell out omg shes or hes fat. whgen they flip you off be like fatty. lol

magnolia

Postaholic
:censored: :banghead: :rant: :mad: :rant: WTF?! That's the worst thing I've ever heard. I was called fat ass and many other hurtful things in my life and I don't tollerate something like that. I am so pissed right now! :censored:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
That's two today, care for three? STFU or take it to the B&T.

morelos

lexicon incognito
no shit..

but one thing people above need to understand is that FOR WHATEVER REASON, some people are so large they are debilitated. also, carrying around extra weight is a mad strain on the heart. being obese can be debilitating.

now, check this shit:

some kid fucking around with fireworks blows his leg off. or a guy messing around with a shotgun does the same thing. we can all agree that these are pretty stupid, avoidable reasons to be disabled. but we still give these people special parking spaces, special vehicles, and special equipment that enables them to better live normal lives.

i think it's safe to say that society has agreed, by and large, not to question WHY a person is disabled, but to question WHETHER a person is disabled; if they are, they are treated accordingly.

end of rant.

~ dan ~

you are a retard food for comfort what the hell is that shit dude if you feel bae kick your dog or something you fat whore

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Blasphemy said:
WTF is wrong with u fatfuckers would u like another burger or something. Guess what ur fucking disgusting and i hate your cottage cheese rolls. For godsake have some self-respect, self-restraint, self-pride, and some motherfucking selfesteam. I mean really are u trying to kill yourself or what. Cause i could come up with alot better ways to die than trying to look like a blue whale. Stop eating all that shit u make my fucken eyes sore. You should be considered a public hazard and lock up in jail and not fed for 6 months. God Damn WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking for some fat people, not all fat people eat like pigs. Some actually have a disorder such as hypothyroidism or some other issues such as that that causes them to be fat. People with hypothyroidism don't eat much at all but their metabolism is just so slow even eating one quarter size hamber patti will cause them to fatten up. The diet someone with hypothyroidism is extremely small...less than what a lot of anorexic people eat in order to just keep the weight they do have. It's not only food that causes weight. Your bitching should include exercise. FAT PEOPLE MUST GET ACTIVE!!!! If a fat person doesn't exercise, they won't lose the weight. Exercising allows them to lose weight in a much healthier and faster way than just dieting alone. Diet does shit for most people and in the end can hurt anyone. Atkins WILL raise cholesterol and is very hard for a lot of people to stay on. Low-fat diets are worthless and just cause more weight gain. Just fucking exercise and what the amount of shit eaten. That's the ticket. It's not what you eat persay but how much of it and what you do to get rid of the excess that matters!

magnolia

Postaholic
Ni99aRuss said:
are you a fat bitch? if so here is some advise.
Slim fast!!!!!!!!
No. for your information I lost over 50 lbs. and am now a healthier weight.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Blasphemy said:

i hate fat fucks cause when we do running shit and conditioning at sports and shit people always have to clap for them when they ruin real slow and do the 1200 in like 20 minutes it pisses me off that when they do somthing its like omg hes a hero and when i do it like 50 times faster no1 gives a shit i say fatasses can go die

morelos

lexicon incognito
i lost 25.

of course, i wasn't fat to begin with; i just had extra bodyfat i wanted to cast off. i went from 160 to 135 and have since been working out and eating carefully; now i'm back to 150 and it's very lean weight. at 5'8" i think it's a pretty healthy composition for me.

but yeah, i lost the weight by cutting back on food, replacing one meal with a slim fast, and eliminating snacks altogether.

~ dan ~

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
plus all you lard asses do this to yourselves then you cry about how you are fat dont eat in the first place!
yer depressed cause yer fat and you eat when yer depressed morons dont eat period!

morelos

lexicon incognito
spike - lol yup. fat bastards.

i'm really glad i have a fast metabolism!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
:censored: :banghead: :rant: :mad: :rant: WTF?! That's the worst thing I've ever heard. I was called fat ass and many other hurtful things in my life and I don't tollerate something like that. I am so pissed right now! :censored:
deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator: