WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Big (Blonde) Burd!?

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
So I have bin with this guy for 1 year n a half. Then the other day he turns arounds and says to me 'you're dumped.' :mfinger: I was like . .. So upset. :(

Then he makes things worse by constantly ringing me. :thumbsdn:
Finally he tells me that this english size 16, (HUUUUUUUUUGE!!) BLONDE BITCH loves him.

Im all like . . Is that suposed to make me feel betta?!?
Grr :gun:

All i wana do no it caught them ramping at it and slash their throats. :sword:

Is that a crime? :confused:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wow, that must suck, 16 isn't huge by the way, thats 4 sizes bigger than me :rolleyes: and many of my friends are that size...but w/e. I guess it's your healing process to say she's huge :p size, 18-20, is pretty huge. Anywho, sorry to hear about it. Time will heal it soon.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
18-20 is only two sizes bigger than 16, and if you're tall like me, size 16 or 14 looks really good. I'm 5'11'', so I have to wear larger sizes. I think if I was only bone I'd be maybe a size 8. Sounds like crap about your boy, though. He's not worth it if he says "you're dumped"

at least he let you down quickly as oppose to making up some bullshit arguement or something and lieing to you about it.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
I think you should just drop this piece of shit excuse for a relationship.

Obviously this guy has no respect for you, and as such, you shouldn't give a shit about what he does/ who he sees.

Try to get over him with more effective means.
Block his number.

Go have an Orange Mocha Frappacino.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
id just be pissed that i gave the guy that much time from my life if he's only going to treat you like that.

Well, down here in Louisiana, its not illegal to kill your significant other if you find them in bed with someone else...mind you , you have to kill them both.

And if you want to get back at him, you can come over here and get with me :naughty:

Slacker

Postaholic
meh_it_all said:
Wow, that must suck, 16 isn't huge by the way, thats 4 sizes bigger than me :rolleyes: and many of my friends are that size...but w/e. I guess it's your healing process to say she's huge :p size, 18-20, is pretty huge. Anywho, sorry to hear about it. Time will heal it soon.
When i was 9 years old i had size 12 in mens now i have 18 that is pretty sad!

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I wouldn't even worry about it, he obviously wasn't the right one for you. And there is always better out there. You'll find him when you're not even looking for him.

And to get him back, just pretend it doesn't bother you that he's not with you anymore and it'll bug the shit out of him.

Slacker

Postaholic
What skwabari_shtcak said.

love hurts, but there will come a better guy even though you dont think so.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, I didn't mean to offend anyone, It's just I'm talking about U.K sizes, so they are slightly different, If you notice...the girl is from the UK.

Slacker

Postaholic
meh_it_all said:
Well, I didn't mean to offend anyone, It's just I'm talking about U.K sizes, so they are slightly different, If you notice...the girl is from the UK.
I was talking about u.s. sizes.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I know you were.... That's why I was saying I was speaking of U.K sizes, and both size ranges isn't depent on whether it's bigger or not, the whole scale spectrum is different. Anywho. She hasn't posted back so maybe she killed him?

Ok time to be serious...I have been kicked around probably more than anyone in the history of the world. If they truly(damn i cant spell worth a shit) love you then they would not even think about cheating on you or leaving you...im not saying a man wont look, he may be taken but he is not dead. Looking is fine...touching, not so fine. But anyway, he was not the one for you. But dont fret, you will find the one for you...Hell ive been waiting for 18 years just to meet the one who is not right for me...and i have not met her yet. You are lucky to have had a significant other.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
:rolleyes: I wish i had killed him. But its too late now my mate beat him up instead cos he got that blonde burd to beat me up!!!

Women's Clothing

Coats. skirts. dresses and suits come in regular or misses' sizes, and in junior sizes. Regular sizes are denoted by even numbers: 6, 8, 10, 12 etc. Junior sizes are sized in odd numbers, 5, 7, 9, 11, etc., and are usually shorter in length from shoulder to waist and narrower in the waist than regular or misses' sizes. Often teen-aged girls will fit into these sizes better than in smaller girls' sizes.

Sweater and blouse sizes are sometimes given in bust measurement (inches- only, such as size 32 or 36; even numbers are used. Slip sizes are also determined by bust measurement and most slips come in short, regular and long lengths. Your slip size will be a combination of a number and a word for length, such as "32 short," or "36 long." As slip sizes vary considerably from manufacturer to manufacturer, it is always wise to try on the slip before you buy it.

Shoe sizes run 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2, 6, 6-1/2, etc. These numbers do not refer to an inch measurement; they are arbitrary figures. Shoes also come in widths: A, AA, AAA for narrow widths; B for average width; and C and D for wider than average widths. Your shoe size will be a combination of a number and a letter, such as "5-1/2 AA," "7 B," or "8 C."

In lamen terms american sizes are bigger than english sizes!