WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

big boobs...

magnolia

Postaholic
morelos said:
lol i'll come a-knockin'

and of course your sig is right. there IS so much more to you than meets the eye BECAUSE YOU WON'T SHOW US ANY OF YOU!

<3
well, some day I'll post a pic. Perhaps.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
...suck ass! Can't run with em, everytime u drop something guess where it lands? and nobody ever talks to YOU. They talk to the ladies. Fucking a.

Just so you know I would look right at your eyes, speaking face to face with you. I have great peripheral vision.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
pimpyobitch said:
I agree, but how much do you feel is to young. Me i dont like any less then two years.
They can barely hold conversation at that age.
And when they do talk it's all. "I wanna watch bob the builder." And "I want a cookie!......Waaaaa.....Waaaaaa....Waaaaaa!" And you have to be all "You don't get a cookie till you finish your macaroni and cheese." Believe me d00d, you don't wat to go there.

morelos

lexicon incognito
looks like i have TWO admin/mods on me for this one :D :D :D

jason said:
<oblivion>hahhha, dude she'd be hot if she would smile and lower her hair but wear make-up. that kid could do better than a high school freshman. wtf?</oblivion>

they pay teachers dirt in florida, and it's an easy job to get. lol that girl is a month and two days younger than me. scary.

_kitana_ said:
u seem to like the girls a little young
you could have stopped before "a." it's less discriminatory than you think.

neckdemon said:
most guys like girls who are a little younger than they are. only time thats a problem is if they're too young.
exactly; but 24 -> 17 is too far. when it's 22 -> 29 it's weird, but more acceptable.

maxpower said:
They can barely hold conversation at that age.
man, is that true. "but he said he really cared about me and i should be with him and not you; that's why i had sex with him"

~ dan ~

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Btw morelos curious, are you a mathematics teacher or just a tutor? I don't see you listed as faculty on the CSUH website just as a tutor in places unless I'm missing something?

morelos

lexicon incognito
jason said:
Btw morelos curious, are you a mathematics teacher or just a tutor? I don't see you listed as faculty on the CSUH website just as a tutor in places unless I'm missing something?
you're looking at the SCAA web page listings from before i finished my BS degree :p gross, eh? finished that 12-jun-04, while simultaneously working on my graduate coursework in the "teacher education" department at the same school, which is where i'm stuck now. the classes that begin on 5-jul are for that crap. "educational psychology" and "classroom management" courses.

i've been scrambling for a full-time job (just lost a part-time teaching job at a school which replaced three part-timers with one full-timer) because this graduate program changes flavours in the fall: if i'm not employed as a teacher, THEY PLACE ME as a teacher (with no pay).

and i don't want to make no pay.

bs degree.. lol

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
no; i'm a certified california educator; spent the past year teaching classes of algebra 2 and geometry.

for me to poop on.

however, i haven't been completely upfront, either: I LIVE IN MY PARENTS' HOUSE :(

~ dan ~

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
morelos said:
you're looking at the SCAA web page listings from before i finished my BS degree :p gross, eh? finished that 12-jun-04, while simultaneously working on my graduate coursework in the "teacher education" department at the same school, which is where i'm stuck now. the classes that begin on 5-jul are for that crap. "educational psychology" and "classroom management" courses.

i've been scrambling for a full-time job (just lost a part-time teaching job at a school which replaced three part-timers with one full-timer) because this graduate program changes flavours in the fall: if i'm not employed as a teacher, THEY PLACE ME as a teacher (with no pay).

and i don't want to make no pay.

bs degree.. lol

~ dan ~
Ahh gotcha, good luck with that...

[/stalkmodeoff]