big boobs...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is funny shit. I haven't been here in a month an this post is still going on. I guess the moral the moral of the story is that. Big boobs have alot to say.

MsPunK

Tenderony
my boobs are just right. they are 34 c a perfect handful, nicely rounded, with nice pinknipples but not too pink and not too big.

I may sound big headed but its the only thing about myself i like!!!

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
magnolia said:
...suck ass! Can't run with em, everytime u drop something guess where it lands? and nobody ever talks to YOU. They talk to the ladies. Fucking a.
Im a guy....And Big boobs arent all we ever want...Some times big boobs can be unattraitve. boobs bigger than my head...Umm I dont think youd be getting alot of dates....So girls...boobs arent the only thing we care about...Those just help...

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
omg....i read the first like 8 pages then i was like GEEZ how much longer can ppl go on about big boobs....turns out theres like another 40 pages...so i just stopped reading it

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
New topic? This has been going on for months.

I think some of these girls should knock you unconscious with their big boobs. You know, by hitting you on the head.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eat_Kal said:
omg....i read the first like 8 pages then i was like GEEZ how much longer can ppl go on about big boobs....turns out theres like another 40 pages...so i just stopped reading it
you would be suprised. apparantly boobage is an important topic to our infamous members.

X_Demon_X

Hoodrat
lilstonerkat said:
my boobs are just right. they are 34 c a perfect handful, nicely rounded, with nice pinknipples but not too pink and not too big.

I may sound big headed but its the only thing about myself i like!!!

*huggles*

Hehe Pwned by Wifey.

X_Demon_X

Hoodrat
but proofe is gud pictures are better

but pictures of boobies is the best

almost 650 posts and not one has a picture of absalute boob flesh with nipples

just like 3 pictures of cleavage...

come on girls(exept kit) show your stuf

*Smile*

My wife is very beautiful. She is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I just got lost and wandered into the boobie thread.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
X_Demon_X said:
*Smile*

My wife is very beautiful. She is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I just got lost and wandered into the boobie thread.
can I show ya the way out.

LOL