WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

big boobs...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is funny shit. I haven't been here in a month an this post is still going on. I guess the moral the moral of the story is that. Big boobs have alot to say.

MsPunK

Tenderony
my boobs are just right. they are 34 c a perfect handful, nicely rounded, with nice pinknipples but not too pink and not too big.

I may sound big headed but its the only thing about myself i like!!!

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
magnolia said:
...suck ass! Can't run with em, everytime u drop something guess where it lands? and nobody ever talks to YOU. They talk to the ladies. Fucking a.
Im a guy....And Big boobs arent all we ever want...Some times big boobs can be unattraitve. boobs bigger than my head...Umm I dont think youd be getting alot of dates....So girls...boobs arent the only thing we care about...Those just help...

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
omg....i read the first like 8 pages then i was like GEEZ how much longer can ppl go on about big boobs....turns out theres like another 40 pages...so i just stopped reading it

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
New topic? This has been going on for months.

I think some of these girls should knock you unconscious with their big boobs. You know, by hitting you on the head.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eat_Kal said:
omg....i read the first like 8 pages then i was like GEEZ how much longer can ppl go on about big boobs....turns out theres like another 40 pages...so i just stopped reading it
you would be suprised. apparantly boobage is an important topic to our infamous members.

X_Demon_X

Hoodrat
lilstonerkat said:
my boobs are just right. they are 34 c a perfect handful, nicely rounded, with nice pinknipples but not too pink and not too big.

I may sound big headed but its the only thing about myself i like!!!

*huggles*

Hehe Pwned by Wifey.

X_Demon_X

Hoodrat
but proofe is gud pictures are better

but pictures of boobies is the best

almost 650 posts and not one has a picture of absalute boob flesh with nipples

just like 3 pictures of cleavage...

come on girls(exept kit) show your stuf

*Smile*

My wife is very beautiful. She is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I just got lost and wandered into the boobie thread.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
X_Demon_X said:
*Smile*

My wife is very beautiful. She is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I just got lost and wandered into the boobie thread.
can I show ya the way out.

LOL