WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

big boobs...

X_Demon_X

Hoodrat
THIS POST JUST PISSED ME OFF.... MAYBE THINK BEFORE YOU POST NEXT TIME JESSE. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME TRY AGAIN TOMORROW.

*Edit*

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
whoa. where did this come from? 650 freakin posts?? I must have been living under a rock. Then again, I did miss everything that happened here between May and November.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
You people are pathetic!

big boobs... ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page ): 652 replies, 10,947 Views

OMG 10,947 views on a thread titled Big Boobs... !

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
magnolia said:
why the hell does this thread keep surfacing?!
The forum is here to try to serve the needs of the people...

Wouldn't you agree the world sure could use something nice?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
All I got to say is that in between sizes sucks ass. I am in between a B and a C and it sucks becuase you never know what size bra fits the best, exspecially if you get or see one you like in different brands.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
why the hell does this thread keep surfacing?!
the title?

Bitch said:
You people are pathetic!

big boobs... ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page ): 652 replies, 10,947 Views

OMG 10,947 views on a thread titled Big Boobs... !
Yet you're here viewing and participating.

Cuddles said:
All I got to say is that in between sizes sucks ass. I am in between a B and a C and it sucks becuase you never know what size bra fits the best, exspecially if you get or see one you like in different brands.
My advice is to go braless.

Cash21

Clitpickle
Magnolia, don't hide your God given attributes! Nurture them!! Embrace them!! You make alot of people happy :woot: :beerchug: :pics: ?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
bigck3000 said:
hahaha smoke lies about getting e-pussy!.....This just keeps getting better and better...thanks smoke. :thumbsup:

edit....34C...sure :rolleyes:
Oh, you don't believe that I am a 34C huh. Well now I guess I am going to have to show a little something now aren't I. Hmmm... Look at the attachments and see for yourself.

Edit...Damn Jung, you are the first person in over 10 days that has actually given me bad rep, all the others have been good. Wow, what a way to ruin my rep scores. The only reason I bad repped you was because of the comment you made about me..."she probably hasn't even grown any yet". :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
magnolia said:
...suck ass! Can't run with em, everytime u drop something guess where it lands? and nobody ever talks to YOU. They talk to the ladies. Fucking a.
I´m sorry, what´d you say? I was watching the twins.