WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Big Brother, GIVE IT UP!

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Is it just me or is Big Brother gehtin old, QUICK! And it's not just BB, All the fukin reality shows, when will they eva stop!! Every year....

BB
Aussie Idol
X-Factor
Survivior
Great Race
ect...

:confused:

I agree, they all have sucked latly. The first season or two was good, but now it is getting old fast. The networks need to come up with some new stuff.

i love big brother! my favorite reality show, but its the only one i watch. my friends watch all of them, amazing race, survivor, big brother, and another one. i just watch big brother, i wanted to go on it, but no canadians can! damn them! i was gonna scream predjedism!(sp?) maybe that would get me on.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
all the shows are horrible

the stupid i want to be a hilton, the dance one, the new mtvs 70s show WTF IS THAT???? SERIOUSLY!!!!

the only reality tv i really really enjoy is blind date. the captions are great/

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
Big Brother sucks so badly. In fact, all reality tv does. And they're bringing back The X Factor soon. Which means 1 thing - more manufactured crapola taking over the music charts.