WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Big butts?

sinew

Clitpickle
In accordance with my thread on tight jeans, I thought I'd make one on girls asses. Now heres the questin --> Do you like big butts? personally, I do, not too big but round and nice, I HATE FLAT ASSES ON GIRLS, I could never fuck a girl with a flat or small ass, its soo unnattractive to me. Anyways, post your opinions please.

some are juts too big... yet some arent... i like my ass and I am proud of it...

sinew

Clitpickle
Halfpintrocker said:
some are juts too big... yet some arent... i like my ass and I am proud of it...
Let us judge that, post a pic of it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ok then just describe it. LOL

okay here are some pics they are on the attachments... hey if you want a picture of my face just ask...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yep id be proud of that, and i love big asses, well not too big, but just a nice handful at least

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
Sure buddy... now... single and loving it!! hah...

Thats' always good. Too many people think that they have to have a bf or gf like all the time. I've been w/ my gf for years but before we got together, I kinda bounced around. If I had a gf fine, if not oh well.

what?? oh adn Risky Buisness is a great movie.... But I love being single... you can flirt all the time...

Halfpintrocker said:
what?? oh adn Risky Buisness is a great movie.... But I love being single... you can flirt all the time...
Haha, singleness rulez! I think I am about to re-enter single world soon. GF's dad = wants me dead. :sword:

lol... I like to be single... hah... its so much fun... you can fuck whoever you want... yay!!

Halfpintrocker said:
lol... I like to be single... hah... its so much fun... you can fuck whoever you want... yay!!
Haha, hell yeah! Haven't gotten that far yet, but hell yeah! lol. btw, VERY nice ass. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:

Risky buis was a classic.

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
Halfpintrocker you have the worst ass i have ever seen, you must be fucking desperate

dew_hopper said:
Halfpintrocker your not have sex with anyone but yourself
huh?? Dude you dont make sense... and Risky Buisness was GREAT!! I love that movie... one of the all time favorites...