WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Big Problem With Pixilation

pick001

Fo' Shizzle
I have this awesome picture of a friend that I've been working on. I must have been quite intoxicated last night when I was working on it, because
today when I went to work on it some more, I noticed the picture pixilated BAD when I zoomed in.

Also, when I tried to print it, the image quality dropped (for some reason the smaller image looked worse than the bigger one).

Is there any program or tool in Photoshop CS3 that I can use to fix this?

pick001

Fo' Shizzle
That isn't the problem. I have the original, and it's still all fucked up.

I think it also has a lot to do with image noise as well. Whoever the idiot who used this camera before me set the ISO to 1600, and I forgot to check (because the professor told us not to go above 800).

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Why don't you post the photo?

What's the photo's original resolution?

kich

the little spoon
If the image is grainy or noisy, try the despeckle filter. It will cause the image to blur a bit though, so keep that i mind.

53V3N is right, we kind of need to see the picture to know what is wrong.

disturbed86

FILOSAFUR
Every picture ever taken in the history of photography will pixelate when zoomed in on, that's just how it works. That's the only useful information I have to add. Carry on.

pick001

Fo' Shizzle
Well, I seemed to fix it enough. Following the advice given, i fixed it enough to get a decent print.

Unfortunately, now my internet connection is crapping out on me. Before and afters on Monday.