WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Big problem....

I don't use lube, I just do it the way men were supposed to do it. Now I rubbed it and made a burn/raw/rugburn whatever you want to call it, and it hurts. The worst thing is, now I can't do it until it heals, or it stings. Now seeing as the Tallywacker is offlimits... GIRLS, STOP PEEKING! JEEZ!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
St.Anger said:
I don't use lube, I just do it the way men were supposed to do it. Now I rubbed it and made a burn/raw/rugburn whatever you want to call it, and it hurts. The worst thing is, now I can't do it until it heals, or it stings. Now seeing as the Tallywacker is offlimits... GIRLS, STOP PEEKING! JEEZ!
The burning means you should stop.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
St.Anger said:
Your so fucking stupid. You should learn what is to much.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
This is common and probably won't be your last time.

Just lay off it for a few days or learn to jerk yourself in other ways. Lube might be something you want to look into. I don't use lube either though. :happysad:

I actaully don't find this as a funny post, like the idiots that posted above me. These things happen. They just don't want to admit it has happened to them.

its called chaffed dick (or is it chaiffed) anyhoo, the burning is a hint to stop or get lube. lol i just thought of something funny. some guys use their own spit as lube, try that.

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Nymphchick said:
its called chaffed dick (or is it chaiffed) anyhoo, the burning is a hint to stop or get lube. lol i just thought of something funny. some guys use their own spit as lube, try that.
Believe it to be chaiffed.

keebs

Particinator
so what have we learned?
LEAVE YOUR PENIS ALONE! ITS OK TO WACK IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE BUT NOT EVERY 5 DAMN MINUTES!
::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
i'll give you a bit of advice, don't rush it, it won't burn so easily :\

it is kind of hard to take it slow when it comes time.....meant in all ways read. you should really try some vitamin lube to ease the burning sensation but let it sit for a while first. this does happen to more people than like to admit to it.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
:roftlmao: That's never happened to me before.

Rub some salt on it, I dare you!