WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Big Red Button.

bnccoder

Postaholic
The big red button that says do not press is here. Will you click it? I love the ending. It takes a while to get to it, but it's worth it.

Button

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Holy shit, that took a while. That was amusing, espically when it said try to find me.

That was the highlight of my life.

I got it to start over again.

Damn white button.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bnccoder said:
The big red button that says do not press is here. Will you click it? I love the ending. It takes a while to get to it, but it's worth it.

Button
thats clever, i likee it.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
the music at the end wad HILARIOUS! What was it, like richard cheese or somethin

I didn't hear any music.

Maybe cause my speakers were turned off. :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
I didn't hear any music.

Turn the speakers on and try again, it's worth it.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I dident here no music either. It just kept repeating.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Try it again, sometimes it takes it a while. It's worth it though.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
The first 3 times I played it, I didn't get the white button, and no music. but when I did, it was awesome. Does anyone know what the name of the song is or who plays it??

Hahaaaaaaaaa that thing was fun. I have a theory on the white button thing though. Maybe the mouse button you are clicking? Although not all of them are white, but the majority are. That red button thing is amusing, and very tempting, i'm gunna hate the day i am confronted with a red button that simply says "Do not Press"

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:
I didn't hear any music.

there was no music, who ever thought there was it was clear that the fucking crazy frog ringtone add on the side was to blame...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
YUCK FOU!!! said:
there was no music, who ever thought there was it was clear that the fucking crazy frog ringtone add on the side was to blame...
Yea, same thng happened to me. That damn frog was right thee on the side..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh how I love the red button :happysad:

It's great :D