WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Big Red

RoadRage

Flame Bait
what flavor is Big Red (the soda pop) supposed to be??? i just got into a debate about this and looking to hear all your feedback.

Jung

???
Premium
Some kind of strawberry candy crap, who knows. It's definitely unique though.

Wait, why did you make a thread about this? Much less one in Life Sucks? :confused:

junglizm said:
Some kind of strawberry candy crap, who knows. It's definitely unique though.

Wait, why did you make a thread about this? Much less one in Life Sucks? :confused:
Not knowing things is more important to some people than others :)

Red Cream Soda.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
^ I think he's right.

However I cant taste a teensy difference in the new big red float than in the original. They taste the same!?

magnolia

Postaholic
I've never even heard of it. Is is a regional thing? Like, they just sell it on the east coast? Sounds worth a try though just to figure it out. :p

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
How does Big Red make one's LIFE SUCK? Dear god people! READ THE FREAKIN FORUM DESCRIPTIONS!!!

To me it tastes like a bubble gum flavored Red Cream Soda without too much Vanilla, which I suspect, they added for the Big Red Float.

It's supposed to taste like bubble gum. Big Red can totally make your life suck if you spill some in your car, that red dye isn't coming out.