WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bigboy72.. post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
1
0
#1
until you're banned that is..

*looks at watch*
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#2
Really going for the whole post count thing, Isn't he, the fucker.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
#3
meh_it_all said:
Really going for the whole post count thing, Isn't he, the fucker.
Damn him! And damn you for sending me any presents as of late! :thumbsdn:
 
23
0
0
#4
I'm just trying to get 100...then i'll start posting normally and what not. Why the hell would i be banned?
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#5
Bigboy72 said:
I'm just trying to get 100...then i'll start posting normally and what not. Why the hell would i be banned?

For not posting normally now. read the rules asshat.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#6
Is that a sly way of saying you want presents?
 
23
0
0
#7
WEll, I'll start posting normally then...sheesh.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#8
Good then I wont ban you. Discussion ended. I can't say for the other mods though, so you might be banned anyways.
 
23
0
0
#9
meh_it_all said:
Is that a sly way of saying you want presents?
No, I want to be able to play the games AND post...so I'm just getting the first 100 out of the way...
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,842
8,024
487
#10
Bigboy72 said:
No, I want to be able to play the games AND post...so I'm just getting the first 100 out of the way...
And that is why he's caged... We require 100 normal quality posts. Anything less and the user will be caged/banned...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.