WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Biggest candy ass

haljer

disillusioned
So i've been dating this guy for over 6 months and he decided he wanted to break up with me, ok whatever. But get this the candy ass momma's boy didn't have the decency to do it in person. Hell he didn't even have the balls to do it over the phone. He was on the internet and sent me an instant message!!! Is that not a slap in the face or what?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
haljer said:
So i've been dating this guy for over 6 months and he decided he wanted to break up with me, ok whatever. But get this the candy ass momma's boy didn't have the decency to do it in person. Hell he didn't even have the balls to do it over the phone. He was on the internet and sent me an instant message!!! Is that not a slap in the face or what?
That kid needs to grow some balls, seriously. Is there any reason why he wanted to break up with you?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
yoou suck ::slap:::slap:

haljer

disillusioned
Not some kid that would be understandable

Kid!! Ha hes almost 30! It's not like this is some high school thing. He found some other chick he wants to date. One would think by the age of 28 he would have grown into his balls!

smoke-it said:
That kid needs to grow some balls, seriously. Is there any reason why he wanted to break up with you?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
haljer said:
Kid!! Ha hes almost 30! It's not like this is some high school thing. He found some other chick he wants to date. One would think by the age of 28 he would have grown into his balls!
Well apparently he doesn't have any balls because he didn't tell you to your face, in my opinion, doesn't matter how old you are. That guy has no balls period. That sucks about the other girl, sorry to hear that :(

haljer

disillusioned
No sympathy

smoke-it said:
Well apparently he doesn't have any balls because he didn't tell you to your face, in my opinion, doesn't matter how old you are. That guy has no balls period. That sucks about the other girl, sorry to hear that :(

Thanks but I'm not looking for sympathy. It just pisses me off when guys want to go around acting like they are MR Bad Ass and then hide behind a fucking computer when they are too scured to say something. You can rant all you want on sites like this but when it comes to face to face shit you really prove what a monkey ass you really are!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I totally agree. :thumbsup:

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
haljer said:
Thanks but I'm not looking for sympathy. It just pisses me off when guys want to go around acting like they are MR Bad Ass and then hide behind a fucking computer when they are too scured to say something. You can rant all you want on sites like this but when it comes to face to face shit you really prove what a monkey ass you really are!
I'm a monkey ass. I dump girls online. you know why?

YOU CAN'T HAANDLE THE TRUTH, HATER.

haljer

disillusioned
i_love_life said:
I'm a monkey ass. I dump girls online. you know why?

YOU CAN'T HAANDLE THE TRUTH, HATER.
I think its more like your momma breast feed you a little too long and now your a whiney ass baby who can't cut the apron strings and grow a pair.

haljer

disillusioned
haljer said:
I think its more like your momma breast feed you a little too long and now your a whiney ass baby who can't cut the apron strings and grow a pair.

SO I probley should have sent that in the B& T room...Sorry WTF.COM Cyber monitor Gods ... My bad!

Dippity Dog

The Crazy One
haljer said:
He was on the internet and sent me an instant message!!! Is that not a slap in the face or what?
He probably did it to avoid a slap in the face! But no, I agree, he's a puss...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Very much so, Welcome to WTF, fucker. :) :mfinger:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
id rather a guy break up with me online then face to face!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wouldn't want them to do that.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
yea, that sucks ... but look at his side ... who wants to deal with crying sobbing females? :p

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
guys i already told you...she can't handle the truth. :p

i love all of you haters.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
breakology said:
yea, that sucks ... but look at his side ... who wants to deal with crying sobbing females? :p
Who says all girls cry when someone breaks up with them?
Man, get over the fragile female image...

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
You should have typed somthing back like, Who is this? and WTF are you talking about?!!... :D

ouch...

Yeah, that sucks. I had a guy do that to me once, except it wasn't an instant message. It was e-mail. He wrote me a LOOONG email, telling me about this girl he had "just met" and how they were redecorating his apartment. THEN, to top it all off, he had HER e-mail me.

It's okay. Al Gore will punish them for wasting his internet.